Chapter 102: Yi Yi brings Xiao Bao to visit Grandpa

Despite He Yushen's attempts to soothe Nan Yi the entire journey, the little one still ignored him when they got home.

The two returned home at five in the afternoon, and a sweaty Nan Yi took a shower first.

He Yushen, following behind, was left waiting outside the door.

When he came out, He Yushen dried his hair for him.

He Yushen wrapped him up, helping him out of his bathrobe and into an alpha shirt that He Yushen loved to see him wear.

"Do you know why I'm upset?" Nan Yi suddenly voiced out.

He Yushen: "Because I deceived you."

Nan Yi: "No, it's not that."

He Yushen: "Because I pretended to be hurt."

Nan Yi: "Hmph."

He Yushen caressed Nan Yi's head and held him close by the waist, "Don't be mad anymore, my love."

From He Yushen's perspective, he could see the two long, pale legs seated on his lap.

Due to the sitting position, the shirt appeared shorter, revealing a hint of thigh at its base.

"Will you deceive me again using your stomach issues?"

"Never again."

"I love you more than you could imagine, He Yushen. When you're hurt, I feel it too."

Tender little hands covered his, the gentle tone nearly drowning him, despite him being an alpha.

"I won't lie to you again, darling."

"That very statement feels like a lie."

"How could it be? I truly won't lie anymore."

He Yushen whispered into Nan Yi's ear, causing him to giggle and shrug his shoulders in ticklish delight.

"I'll believe you just this once."

Nan Yi playfully tapped on the alpha's nose.

As the weekend passed, He Yushen returned to work.

Nan Yi would always wake up with him, sharing breakfast and watching his alpha head out to earn a living for the family.

Inside the bedroom wardrobe, there were all new outfits – casual clothes for Nan Yi. Little Bao's clothes were stored in the dressing room.

Nan Yi picked out an adorable outfit, planning to take Xiao Bao to the old mansion to visit Ling Ran and He Zhang.

Dressed in yellow, the little omega in his arms resembled a miniature Minion.

With wide eyes, He Siyi inherited the same profound gaze as He Yushen. Yet, his nose bridge wasn't as prominent, with a slightly rounded nose tip that resembled Nan Yi's.

His adorable cheeks curved up in a cheerful smile. Nan Yi was utterly smitten, constantly nuzzling the baby's face.

As he carried Xiao Bao downstairs, originally planning to have lunch before visiting grandpa, he unexpectedly received a video call from Yin Feng halfway through the meal.

"Where's Xiao Bao?"

His first question was about Xiao Bao.

Amused, Nan Yi positioned the phone screen towards Xiao Bao on the dining table, continuing to feed him the egg custard.