Chapter 93: Alpha Returns.

The room's warmth seemed to carry a hint of sweetness. A bedside lamp cast a dim, intimate glow onto the sleeping omega's face.

He Yu Shen leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on the omega's lips.

It was this very gesture that made him notice He Si Yi cradled in the omega's embrace.

Tenderly, He Yu Shen lifted the little omega from the larger one's arms. After pressing a soft kiss to the young one's forehead, he placed He Si Yi in a smaller bed.

Lifting a corner of the blanket covering the omega on the bed, the exposed V-neck of the omega's sleepwear revealed a stretch of fair skin. His gaze fixated on it, his eyes darkening.

He Yu Shen slid beneath the covers. The cold he brought with him caused the dreaming figure to instinctively recoil.

He reached out, authoritatively pulling the omega's slender waist towards him and pressing closer.

The fatigue from his night-long journey was dispelled by the soft, fragrant omega in his embrace. Delightedly cuddling up, he inhaled the omega's scent as he drifted into sleep.

They enjoyed a peaceful night's sleep.

Nan Yi awoke in Alpha's warm embrace. The soft light filtering through the pale curtains illuminated the room, hinting at the sunny day outside.

A few moments passed before Nan Yi's gaze settled, fixated on the sleeping alpha.

There was a faint blue shadow on Alpha's lips. In the short span of three days, this was the first time Nan Yi had seen He Yu Shen without a clean shave.

Nan Yi reached out, gently caressing Alpha's lips before pressing his own to them. The stubble pricked slightly.

"Waaah..."

Waking up early as well, He Si Yi immediately started crying upon not seeing Nan Yi, both hungry and distressed.

It was then that Nan Yi remembered the little omega in the crib and made a hurried attempt to get up.

"Stay with me a little longer."

A drowsy, deep voice resonated in his ear, halting his movements as he was held tight by Alpha's embrace.

"Little Bao is hungry. I need to make his milk."

Nan Yi had slept soundly until daylight. Not having heard the little omega's cries during the night, he must be starving by now.

"Let the butler handle it. Stay with me."

"Waaah...waaah."

"No, Little Bao sounds so heartbroken."

Nan Yi, feeling pained by He Si Yi's cries, struggled to free himself from He Yu Shen's grasp.

"Darling~"

"I'll be back in a bit," Nan Yi said, giving Alpha a quick peck on the cheek before slipping out of He Yu Shen's warm embrace.

"Waaah...waaah."

"Easy now, Little Bao. Don't cry; Daddy's here."

Cradling the sobbing infant, Nan Yi gently rocked him. Once He Si Yi caught sight of Nan Yi, he stopped crying, his tear-streaked face fixated on him.

He Yu Shen turned, his gaze settling on the two omegas.

"Let me see Little Bao too," he said with a smile.