Chapter 62: Raising a Little Greedy Cat

Chapter 62: Raising a Little Greedy Cat

Her gaze still firmly fixed on Heyu Shen's profile, Nanyi whispered, "Heyu Shen."

"Hmm?"

"What you said just now..."

"Mm, I've fallen for you, ensnared by your subtle wiles."

Nan Yi couldn't hear anything else, his mind kept replaying Alpha's confession of affection.

Omega's eyes crinkled, his blushing face smiling sweetly.

He Yu Shen's eyes also curved in amusement.

The little one looks even more fetching when he smiles.

The large supermarket was packed with peole; the checkout line stretched out like a long dragon.

Nan Yi's smile never waned. Behind him, He Yu Shen, pushing the cart with a light smirk, attracted quite a few stolen glances with his striking looks.

Nan Yi was in a great mood, an exceptionally splendid one.

Everything he fancied eating, he just tossed into the cart.

Chips, cola, small milk packs, biscuits, and candies that smelled just like his pheromones from childhood...

More than half the cart was full, and not a single vegetable in sight.

He Yu Shen didn't comment, just eyed the snacks in the cart with a slight frown.

Passing a family of three, their cart was also filled with snacks, but they had a child around five or six with them.

He Yu Shen: .........

It's like he's also brought along an oversized child.

Nan Yi, engrossed in the snack aisle, remembered his purpose only after perusing it completely.

Holding a few packs of spicy sticks, he turned around to meet He Yu Shen's deep gaze and the cart overflowing with snacks.

Nan Yi: ..........

"This won't do."

Before he could come up with an excuse for the cartful of snacks, He Yu Shen spoke with a frown, his gaze landing on Nan Yi's hand.

He looked down at the snacks he craved so much as a child, clutching them tighter.

It's his money, after all. He earned for two months, and with the New Year around the corner, he wanted to treat himself. And here was He Yu Shen, intruding.

With a pout, Nan Yi muttered, "I want to eat these."

Omega's gaze was longing, his tone soft and coquettish.

He Yu Shen's brows furrowed even more.

After confessing his feelings, someone's already acting spoiled.

The two locked eyes for a moment. It was Nan Yi who relented first, his pout deepening, casting a reluctant glance at the spicy sticks in his arms, contemplating returning them to the shelf.

"Just this once," a deep, magnetic voice tinged with resignation spoke up.

Nan Yi, halfway turned, paused, joy lighting up his eyes.

Buoyed by happiness, Nan Yi's voice lifted, "Then, I'll put back two packs of chips."

"No need. If you like them, take them all."