Chapter 105: The Downcast Nan Xin

Ever since witnessing Song Jing's deterorating health day by day, Nan Yi became even more attached to He Yu Shen.

He Yu Shen promptly took both the baby and him for a full medical check-up.

Nan Yi was in good health, albeit a bit malnourished. After returning from the hospital, He Yu Shen became particularly attentive to Nan Yi's eating habits.

But years of eating sparingly resulted in Nan Yi having a small appetite.

In the hot weather, Nan Yi loved chilled watermelon and cold drinks. However, He Yu Shen always tried to curb his habit of consuming icy beverages.

In front of his alpha, Nan Yi would act obediently. But once He Yu Shen went to work, he'd secretly indulge, only to suffer from diarrhea at night.

He Yu Shen felt helpless and could only instruct the housekeeper to limit the amount of watermelon and drinks in the refrigerator.

Since the omega ate so little at home, he would often take Nan Yi out for dates.

He'd go to great lengths to get his loved one to eat more.

One day, Nan Yi met up with Yin Feng, whom he hadn't seen in a while. Upon seeing the still frail-looking Nan Yi, Yin Feng immediately wanted to take him out for a meal.

"Feng Feng, I've already eaten," said Nan Yi, somewhat helplessly.

"Trust me, this place is really delicious."

"I'm still full."

"Even if you're full, accompany me for a little bite. It's truly delicious."

With Yin Feng's enthusiastic urging, Nan Yi could only follow behind him.

They entered a high-end restaurant, where only Yin Feng and Nan Yi dined today. Bai Yu An and He Si Yi were not brought along.

Wherever the two omegas went, they inevitably attracted a lot of attention.

Nan Yi felt slightly uncomfortable under the scrutinizing gazes, but Yin Feng seemed unfazed, taking Nan Yi's hand and leading him to a window-side table.

Yin Feng ordered an entire table of dishes.

With so much food, even if Bai Shan Yao and He Yu Shen joined them, they might not finish it all.

But Yin Feng's motto was, if you can't finish it, eat as much as you can.

"Gentlemen, here are your drinks."

As the waiter spoke, Nan Yi received a check-in message from He Yu Shen.

He'd only typed one character in response when he looked up in shock.

Locking eyes with a smiling Nan Xin in a waiter's uniform, both of them froze for a few seconds.

Nan Yi's expression changed from surprise to disbelief, while Nan Xin transitioned from shock to glaring anger after a few moments.

"Nan Yi!" The voice was gritted and seething.

"Why are you here?" Nan Yi was puzzled. How could the always arrogant Nan Xin be working as a waiter?

Was it because her target was here? Or... was there another reason?

"Why am I here? Isn't it all thanks to you!" Holding a tray of drinks, Nan Xin's hands trembled slightly, her chest heaving with anger, her voice sharp and disgusted.