Chapter 94: Lin Qiu mistakenly comes home

"You must be hungry, get up and eat."

Nan Yi was so hungry she felt hollow inside. Regardless of how resentful she was towards the alpha, she couldn't blame her stomach.

He laid Xiao Bao down next to Nan Yi and picked up the porridge from the table, sitting on the bed.

"I can do it myself." Nan Yi reached out for the bowl.

"Let me feed you."

He Yu Shen dodged her movement and brought the spoon directly to Nan Yi's mouth.

"I want meat." Nan Yi frowned.

"We'll have meat tonight. For now, eat something to fill your stomach." He Yu Shen coaxed the upset omega.

"Be good."

He Yu Shen brought the spoon closer to Nan Yi's lips again, and this time, she obediently took a sip.

After three days without seeing his omega and in the early morning light, merely holding Nan Yi and brushing his lips against the nape of his neck, He Yushen experienced a noticeable shift.

They were close, face to face, and Nan Yi felt a peculiar sensation against his thigh.

A rosy flush climbed up Nan Yi's face, his ear tips glowing so intensely they seemed about to bleed.

"He Yushen... weren't you going to sleep?"

"Mm, sleep, as you said."

Nan Yi: .....................

Omega's hands were restrained above his head, his face now even more flushed than before.

In the season when cherries ripen, the alpha indulged zealously.

There was a series of licks and nips.

Nan Yi drew his torso inward, but there was no escape. His body trembled under the sensations, leaving fresh red marks on his pristine skin.

"He Yushen..."

"Call me husband."

A deep, husky voice; always alluring during moments like these.

Growing restless, Nan Yi shifted. His hands remained bound, and all he could see of the alpha was the top of his head.

He twisted slightly in mild discontent.

"He Yushen, kiss me," he panted.

The thick sound of a wet kiss gradually resonated. As Nan Yi's breaths grew shorter, each faltering inhalation was accompanied by a soft moan, prompting the alpha to pull back slightly with a chuckle.

Once he caught his breath, his mouth was sealed again by a cool touch.

"No... more kisses..."

After continuous kissing for more than ten minutes, Nan Yi felt feverishly hot.

"Alright, I'll do something else then."

He Yushen wrapped two omegas with a single arm, silently gazing with satisfaction at Nanyi, who was playing with Xiaobao.

Nanyi, who had already slept for quite a while, dozed off again shortly after eating and playing with Xiaobao.

He Yushen gently withdrew his hand and rose with a delicate motion.

Xiaobao's little feet rested on Nanyi's neck, his head nestled against Nanyi's, drool escaping the corner of his mouth.