Chapter 99: Yi Yi's Return to the Hospital

Chapter 99: Yi Yi's Return to the Hospital

He buried his head in the omega's nape, placing soft kisses on the gland and ear as he whispered, "What do you like?"

"I like... He Yushen."

Nan Yi, feeling sensitive, snuggled closer into his embrace.

"I also like... like..."

"Hmm? What else do you like?"

"I'm... embarrassed..."

Nan Yi, not entirely lost in his inebriation, shyly nuzzled against the alpha's neck.

"He Yushen... I want..."

Such candid words from the omega instantly set He Yushen's blood on fire.

He swallowed hard, pulling Nan Yi even closer against his leg, "Call me 'husband', and you'll have it."

Nan Yi, now reduced to sheer desire by the alcohol, had his face gently lifted, his eyes half-closed, looking utterly enticing.

"Go on, say it."

"Husband..."

This soft murmur obliterated the last remnants of He Yushen's restraint. Deeming even the time to carry the omega upstairs as wasteful, he drew him close right there at the dining table.

"Yi Yi, do you love me?"

Lost in a wave of overwhelming sensations, Nan Yi, drenched in sweat, was held close and treated roughly by the alpha.

Breathless.

He felt like...

A ragdoll, torn and played with.

His usually cold eyes were now half-lidded and flushed with passion.

The ragdoll was toyed with.

His pupils went unfocused.

Without getting a response, He Yu Shen bit down on an ear so red it looked like it might bleed. His actions became more forceful as he demanded, "Yi Yi, do you love me or not?"

A broken, raspy voice from the omega barely managed to say, "Love..."

After the storm.

Nan Yi, who had fallen into a deep sleep in the embrace of the alpha, was carried upstairs by He Yu Shen, bathed, cared for, treated, and finally placed in bed, where they slept together.

The next afternoon, Xiao Bao was returned to the old house.

He Yu Shen went to work, leaving only Nan Yi and Xiao Bao at home.

The weather had cleared up, marking the beginning of the sweltering summer.

He took Xiao Bao for a stroll in the garden, and before he realized it, they were standing at the main gate.

Just then, a taxi happened to pass by and stop, so he decided to hop in.

When the taxi stopped outside a familiar hospital, he seemed hesitant.

"Xiao Bao, do you want to see your cousin from Uncle's house?"

He Si Yi in his arms looked up at him with twinkling, smiling eyes.

"Want to see him? Alright, Daddy will take you. Remember, it was your idea to go."

With familiarity guiding his steps, Nan Yi slowly approached the hospital room he had visited the day before.