Chapter 23: Alone Tonight.

[Delivery Address]

He Yushen took Nan Yi's hand.

Bringing both the phone and the hand closer to himself.

The tender hand carried a hint of sweetness.

"What do you want to order?"

"Whatever you need, send it to the mana..." He Yushen paused and then, with a furrowed brow, said, "Send it to Xiao Wang and let him buy it."

"How can you be sure about the quality when purchasing online?"

Nan Yi considered this. Indeed, He Yushen's mansion was quite secluded, making returns for unsatisfactory items cumbersome.

He nodded in agreement, deciding to send Xiao Wang the list of materials he needed.

Without delay, he sent several messages to Xiao Wang, even transferring the money for the purchases.

The message confirmed the bank account balance. Seeing the sum, Nan Yi winced internally.

Observing him stand there with a gloomy face, He Yushen assumed Nan Yi was trying to gain his sympathy.

These omegas, always with countless tricks up their sleeves.

With a disdainful snort, he rose from his seat.

Absorbed in replying to Xiao Wang, Nan Yi didn't notice him.

Only when He Yushen was halfway up the stairs did Nan Yi spot the card on the table.

It felt like a lightbulb moment for Nan Yi, realization hitting him instantly.

Grabbing the card, he quickly followed, catching the hem of He Yushen's clothing just as Song Jing was entering from outside.

"Brother Shen, you're back. On the first of next month, I..."

His enthusiastic tone shifted to hesitation, his delighted face slightly rigid.

He Yushen: "What is it?"

He Yushen's deep gaze fixated on the slender hand.

Indeed, being too kind to him was a mistake. Just a few gestures in the morning, and he's now overstepping his boundaries.

"On the first of next month, it's my birthday. Can I host a party here? I'd like to invite my friends."

Continuing He Yushen's sentence, Song Jing referred to He Yushen's mansion as 'home'.

Nan Yi extended the card in his hand to He Yushen, and simultaneously released his grip on He's hand.

He Yushen responded with a nonchalant "Hmm."

Joy that Song Jing couldn't contain spread across his face.

He Yushen asked, "And you? What are you doing?"

He Yushen glanced at the card in Nan Yi's hand and queried, "Not enough funds?"

Song Jing had approached the two, his face displaying surprise as he looked at the card in Nan Yi's hand.

"Isn't that the supplementary card from my account?"

"Brother Shen, why did you give Mr. Nan my supplementary card? Although, there's a decent amount of money in it. It should last Mr. Nan for a while."

Nan Yi: ......................

He truly found Song Jing annoying, always demanding attention.