Chapter 80: Yun Luo has a crush on He Yu Shen

Chapter 80: Yun Luo has a crush on He Yu Shen

Since returning home, Nan Yi had stayed indoors every day.

Being a male Omega, he was distinctly different from female omegas.

Due to insufficient breastfeeding, they had been feeding formula to the little omega since coming home.

With the winter chill setting in, He Yu Shen, instead of going to work, nestled at home every day to take care of Nan Yi and their baby.

In the blink of an eye, a month passed. Once the traditional confinement period of one month ended, He Yu Shen returned to work.

Coincidentally, on this sunny day, Nan Yi, unaccustomed to being home alone, took the baby for a stroll in the residential garden.

The winter sun felt like a gentle heater. Although the sun shone brightly, it wasn't scorching.

After a morning call with Yin Feng, who upon hearing about Nan Yi's move and feeling equally bored, decided to visit.

Nan Yi thought that while sunbathing in the garden, he'd be easily spotted by Yin Feng when he arrived.

Sitting on a garden bench and playing with the little omega, the pair seemed to be having a delightful time.

"Nan Yi?"

A voice, unfamiliar yet vaguely recognizable, cast a shadow blocking the sun before him.

Nan Yi looked up, puzzled. It was the man he had met at Yun Luo's place before.

His name: Lin Qiu Wu.

"Hello, Mr. Lin," Nan Yi greeted politely.

Lin Qiu Wu nodded slightly and then took a seat beside Nan Yi.

"Surprising that Mr. Nan remembers me," Lin Qiu Wu's tone held a hint of amusement, but something about it made Nan Yi uneasy.

"Is this He Yu Shen's?" The man, already sitting close, suddenly leaned in even closer.

"It's an omega. When he grows up, he'll surely be as adorable as Mr. Nan."

Nan Yi felt an inexplicable aversion to Alpha's sudden closeness.

"Haha, thank you for the compliment, Mr. Lin. Are you here to see Yun Luo?"

Without showing any emotion, Nan Yi discreetly shifted a bit to the side.

"Indeed, but he's not here." Lin Qiu reclined leisurely against his chair.

"It's a workday, not the weekend. You might want to visit him on weekends next time."

Nan Yi's finger was gently held by the little one in his arms, as he lovingly played with the tiny omega.

Every now and then, Nan Yi would glance toward the main door, ensuring that when Yin Feng entered, his gaze would meet Nan Yi first.

But as he looked up this time, he spotted a somewhat familiar silhouette.

Even with a hat on, from the half face that was visible, Nan Yi recognized the person turning away outside the community gate.

Nan Yi's brows furrowed slightly, staring at the retreating figure that eventually disappeared from view.

Having seen Nan Zhi fleetingly in the community while dropping off Yun Luo before, he encountered him again.

Nan Yi began to wonder: Why was Nan Zhi visiting this neighborhood?

Was it because of him or due to He Yu Shen?