Chapter 100: He Yu Shen, Are You A Dog?

On this sweltering summer day, sun-dried flowers were gathered by Nan Yi into a small bouquet and placed by the bedside.

The long-running manga still hadn't concluded despite the passage of time.

The day when Nan Yi took Xiao Bao to the hospital alone, he never mentioned it to He Yushen.

Xiao Bao began to eat some mashed potatoes and soft-cooked porridge. Every time He Yushen came back, he would excitedly hold Xiao Bao, patiently trying to teach him to say "daddy."

"Xiao Bao, say daddy, ba... daddy..."

"He's still so young; it's early for that."

"My Xiao Bao is so smart; he will surely speak earlier than other kids."

With a resigned shake of his head, when He Yushen rested and spent time with Xiao Bao, Nan Yi would head upstairs to work on his manuscript.

Holding the little omega, He Yushen noticed Nan Yi's movement to stand up and reached out to hold him by the waist.

"I only get two days off a week. Stay with me a bit more."

Xiao Bao, who was just in He Yushen's arms, was handed over to Nan Yi, and his waist was tightly restrained.

"I've been missing updates recently."

"I'll continue once I'm back to work."

"I have to bring Xiao Bao." Nan Yi couldn't break free, so he leaned back into the alpha's embrace.

"Let Ling's dad look after him for two days a week; he'd be happy to."

Nan Yi found it hard to reject He Yushen's proposal, but it seemed like a good idea.

"Mm."

He responded softly, spending the day nestled in the alpha's embrace with Xiao Bao.

It's been over half a month since He Yushen's last business trip. Nan Yi guessed that Yun Luo might have returned.

Because yesterday, he saw Lin Qiuwu in the garden again, someone who hadn't been seen even when Nan Zhi and Lin Yunjian were hospitalized.

"Did Yun Luo come back?" Nan Yi asked.

"Mm, he just returned yesterday."

With a slight furrow of his brows, Nan Yi noted that Yun Luo had just returned yesterday, and Lin Qiuwu had already appeared in this villa area. His purpose was quite clear.

Nan Yi had to admit, Lin Qiuwu genuinely liked Yun Luo. Otherwise, the young alpha wouldn't be named Lin Yunjian, just as Nan Zhi had said.

However, that would mean Nan Zhi and Lin Yunjian wouldn't receive the love of an alpha.

"But he has resigned. It's just that a suitable replacement hasn't been found yet, so he'll stay at the company for a bit longer," He Yushen said.

"What! He resigned?"

Surprised, Nan Yi tilted his head back to look at He Yushen.

"Yes, he initially came just to help me. There's a branch of his family's company in City A, and he'll be managing it," explained He Yushen.

"Will he move out then?" Nan Yi inquired further.

"Not for the time being. This place suits his aesthetic," He Yushen replied without hesitation.