Chapter 107: Xiao Si Yi calls out "Daddy."

The torrid summer passed, and the entire A-city welcomed autumn.

In the villa district garden, new blossoms emerged, exclusively adorning the fall.

Maple leaves began to turn yellow, some transitioning to red, much like an ombré effect. Sometimes, Nan Yi would pick a few for Xiao Bao to play with.

A month into autumn, Xiao Bao started to utter sounds resembling "mommy" and "daddy." Nan Yi tirelessly taught him to say "daddy."

Gradually, the calls for mommy and daddy turned to just "daddy." He Yu Shen was ecstatic, much like a child given candy, rushing home every day to hear He Si Yi call him "daddy."

"A clear 'daddy' is still a ways off. We'll have to wait a while longer. By winter, he'll be able to cuddle with you and coo."

"He can cuddle and coo with me now."

At just over nine months, He Si Yi can not only crawl but can also cry out in frustration.

Now, his tiny hands are tightly gripping his alpha father's fingers, showing no signs of letting go.

"Just like you, a little charmer," He Yu Shen said with evident happiness, his face beaming with joy.

"By the way, we've found someone to replace Yun Luo's position. He's already moved to his family's company."

With one arm cradling He Si Yi, He Yu Shen used his free hand to playfully pinch Nan Yi's cheek.

"Why are you telling me this?" Nan Yi mumbled, turning his face away.

He Yu Shen replied, "Isn't it because I'm afraid my little omega will get jealous? A pinch of jealousy can be romantic, but too much isn't good for your health."

Nan Yi retorted, "Who's jealous? You're making things up!"

He Yu Shen said, "Alright, alright, I made it up."

Nan Yi responded, "You... I'm not talking to you anymore."

He Yu Shen teased, "Really? You won't talk to this alpha who adores you?"

Stubbornly, Nan Yi declared, "When I say I won't talk, I mean it."

He Yu Shen loves teasing his omega, especially seeing Nan Yi's flushed and embarrassed expressions.

Nan Yi turned his face away, then reconsidered, thinking their exchange sounded childish, especially his own flustered reactions.

How had he let He Yu Shen turn him into such a petty person?

Xiao Bao, not seeing his omega daddy's face, made a disgruntled sound as a form of protest.

When omega daddy didn't respond, he turned to gaze at his alpha father.

"What should we do, Xiao Bao? Daddy's upset and not talking to us," He Yu Shen said, feigning sadness.

Not wanting to seem petty, Nan Yi begrudgingly turned back around, trying to change the topic. "Do you want dumplings?"

Recently, when Xiao Bao naps, Nan Yi learned how to make dumplings out of boredom, even if his skills were still a bit lacking.

Nonetheless, he immediately wanted to prepare a meal for his alpha with his own hands.

"I'd love some," He Yu Shen said, gazing deeply into Nan Yi's eyes.

The way he said it, it seemed as though what he wanted wasn't just the dumplings.