Chapter 60: Your Omega Belongs to Others Too.

Chapter 60: Your Omega Belongs to Others Too.

"Wha-?"

"If you won't choose, I will."

A cold, murderous intent seeped from his eyes, an intangible pressure enveloping the room.

"Mr. He, is there perhaps a... misunderstanding? How could Xiaofan lay hands on your omega?"

The middle-aged man spoke without confidence, fully aware of his son's character, especially seeing Jiang Fan's face turn ashen.

Fear surged from the soles of his feet, consuming him.

"Since you won't make a choice, I'll make one for you."

He Yushen stood up, placing Nanyi in a chair and commanded, "Watch."

"Slap!"

In the hollow room, a resounding slap echoed. Even an alpha's face was turned askew from the force.

"Mr. He...!"

A mix of pain and fear flashed in the middle-aged man's eyes as he stepped in front of Jiang Fan.

"There might be some misunderstanding, perhaps..."

"At 16, Jiang Fan forcibly marked an omega at school. This act plunged the omega's single-parent family into debt. After impregnating him, not only did he abandon him, but he also spread rumors that the boy seduced him for money. Unable to bear the slander, the young man took his own life."

"At 17, he used the same pheromones to coerce and abandon three omegas. At 18, four."

"By 19, 20, and 21, the count rose to over twenty. Ever since your company opened this entertainment venue, Jiang Fan has been forcing himself on omegas here, including just last night."

"He didn't just suppress Mr. Nanyi Nan with pheromones but also made unsavory advances. Infuriated by rejection, he slapped Mr. Nan."

A beta in the corner of the room calmly recounted Jiang Fan's sins while flipping through a thick stack of documents.

The middle-aged man's body went limp with fear.

Nanyi felt not just disgust but overwhelming rage.

It turns out he was the luckiest amongst those dozens of omegas.

And those innocent omegas, perhaps just a bit more beautiful than the rest, were preyed upon by such a repugnant person.

"Slap!" He Yushen, with a cold face, slapped Jiang Fan again.

The alpha's lip bled from the slap, the overpowering durian scent of his pheromones erupting.

Before Nanyi could cover his nose, an even stronger minty pheromone from the alpha dispersed.

Jiang Fan, overwhelmed, doubled over, half-kneeling, his face ghostly pale.

Yunluo's expression changed, and Nanyi too felt discomfort.

Thankfully, the overpowering surge of pheromones only lasted a few seconds.

"All this for such a tainted omega? Mr. He, your devotion is truly profound."

From his half-kneeling position, Jiang Fan looked up, carelessly wiping the blood from his lip onto his sleeve.

"Do you have a death wish?" He Yushen hissed, the murderous intent in his eyes intensifying.

"Mr. He! Please, I beg you to spare my son."