Chapter 64: Satisfied with your Daughter-in-law?

Ling Ran, somewhat surprised, looked between Nan Yi and He Yu Shen, his eyes lighting up with delight.

"Shen Shen, what's happening between you two?"

Nan Yi's face turned crimson, resembling a ripe tomato. He shyly avoided Ling Ran's gaze, turning instead to the alpha beside him, who wore an amused smirk.

"He Yu Shen!" He chided softly.

He Yu Shen, finding it amusing, pinched Nan Yi's chin and chuckled, "What do you think of your daughter-in-law? Satisfied?"

Ling Ran, with a gentle gaze, observed the blushing Nan Yi, "Haha, of course, I am."

"Why so shy today? If you don't call me 'father' and someday you have a baby, how will I help if you don't let me?"

He Yu Shen always spoke close to Nan Yi's ear, his alpha breath tickling him, tickling right down to his very core.

Overwhelmed by embarrassment, Nan Yi buried his face into He Yu Shen's collarbone.

Growing more frustrated, he gave He Yu Shen's collarbone a gentle bite.

"Hiss, are you a puppy?"

With a teasing tone, a broad palm patted and ruffled his hair gently.

Nan Yi had never felt so embarrassed before, yet he also felt a deep sense of happiness.

Fortunately, after a short while, He Zhang led Ling Ran upstairs. With the addition of Ling Ran and He Zhang, the villa became noticeably livelier.

A night passed, and the New Year arrived.

Nan Yi had intended to rise early because of Ling Ran's presence, but he unexpectedly slept until noon.

"Awake now? Does it still hurt?"

He Yu Shen entered just in time, heading straight for Nan Yi, who sat at the center of the bed.

In a huff, Nan Yi turned his face toward the window, refusing to speak.

It wasn't his sensitive period, yet He Yu Shen was still so dominant, not even allowing him to enjoy the holiday properly.

After staring out the window in frustration for a while, feeling still aggrieved, Nan Yi turned to He Yu Shen and said accusingly, "Liar."

"What lie? When have I ever deceived you?" He Yu Shen pulled Nan Yi into his embrace. The reddish marks on his exposed shoulders were evident indicators of the previous night's events.

Nan Yi mumbled discontentedly, "You always say it's the last time..."

Where had the once aloof man gone?

How did he change so much in just a few days?

Even though he was very pampered like this, his body... couldn't handle it!

He Yu Shen leaned down, gently nipping at Nan Yi's pink earlobe, his voice husky, "Nan Yi, this year, I want to become a father."

Nan Yi: !

"I... I'm a bit hungry..."

Nan Yi hurriedly crawled out from his embrace, grabbing the only loose T-shirt on his body, and scuttled down from the other side of the bed.

He Yu Shen's gaze was sharp, landing intently on the long legs beneath him.

Nan Yi rushed into the bathroom. Once inside, he realized he had forgotten to bring his clothes, so he peeked his head out.