Chapter 46: I Truly Like Him!

As promised, Nan Yi arrived at the place Yin Feng had designated.

It was a teahouse, quite uncharacteristic for Yin Feng.
"You're seriously into He Yu Shen?"

Yin Feng, having just arrived, took a seat and, after a sip of tea, looked at Nan Yi in disbelief.

Nan Yi nodded.

"Even though you're handsome, you're a chef and a low-grade Omega. Take my advice, drop your feelings for He Yu Shen."

It was rare for Yin Feng to be so earnest.

Nan Yi, however, shook his head in disagreement.

Nan Yi was a determined person; once he had feelings, they were hard to shake.

"Do you like him that much?"

[Yes.]

Yin Feng stared at the message on Nan Yi's phone, seemingly at a loss.

"Ah," he sighed deeply.

"True to form, just as stubborn as any friend of mine would be."

Nan Yi: ?!

Pouring another cup of tea and downing it, Yin Feng's face broke into a big smile.

On the other hand, Nan Yi was slightly baffled, having expected Yin Feng to advise him to move on.

"Let me tell you, regardless of who he might be, even if he were royalty, when you have feelings, you have them. Whether it's attempting to woo or persistently pursuing, if you don't give it a shot, you'll be doing a disservice to your own heart."

"However, I wouldn't recommend being overly clingy. It lacks dignity, and someone as refined as you doesn't seem the type to resort to such tactics."

"Why not try to charm him? Aren't you his chef? With the numerous opportunities to see him, put your best foot forward and seduce him."

"Look at you, such a tender and young Omega. He surely won't stand a chance against your charm."

"And don't forget to hone your culinary skills. They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, right?"

Nan Yi couldn't help but smile at these words.

He often felt grateful to have met a lively and playful Omega like Yin Feng. Being around him always lifted his spirits.

However... Nan Yi wanted to clarify to Yin Feng that he wasn't actually a chef.

"Since you've shared a little secret with me, let me share one with you."

Yin Feng leaned in closer, lowering his voice, even though they were the only ones seated on the second floor.

Nan Yi paused from typing and leaned in, intrigued.

"I've had feelings for someone since I was a kid - it's Shen Yao. I've liked him for the longest time."

It hit Nan Yi. No wonder the last time they drank together, Yin Feng clung to Bai Shen Yao and feigned sleep the next day!

After sharing his secret, Yin Feng leaned back in his chair, wearing a look of melancholy, "Unfortunately, he always sees me as a younger brother. I feel like I might as well strip down in front of him."

[You're so adorable, he's bound to fall for you.]

"Hehe, I think so too!" Yin Feng laughed heartily, wholly agreeing with Nan Yi's sentiment.