Chapter 43 - Going to the Hospital

Hu Wen closed the door behind him as he left, leaving only two people in the room.

A few seconds later, a somewhat weary voice gently spoke up, "Rub me again."

Nan Yi knelt on the bed, and only after relaxing his tense nerves did he realize that He Yu Shen was clad in nothing but a bath towel.

A robust waist, sculpted abs, and defined pectoral muscles.

Nan Yi's hand paused mid-air, his eyes flicking upwards to admire the strong chest muscles.

Alpha sank comfortably back into the pillow, fixated on the subtle blush peeking through the delicate hair tips of the ear.

The next moment, Omega stood up.

?。

Nan Yi fetched He Yu Shen's pajamas, tossing them onto the bed before turning away.

The man on the bed was taken aback.

A deep and sultry voice resonated again, "Haven't you seen it before? Why the shyness now? Weren't you just as bold earlier?"

From behind came the rustling of fabric. After feeling a slight shift in the mattress, Nan Yi slowly turned around.

"I'll take you there when we have time," remarked He Yu Shen.

The hand resting on his stomach hesitated, his head nodding slightly downwards.

After massaging for a good ten minutes or so, just before drifting off, He Yu Shen reached out, clasping the hands on his stomach.

"Enough, let's sleep."

Even though the bed was soft, after kneeling for too long, his legs felt numb. Nan Yi lay his head towards the pillow, stretching out his legs slowly.

He Yu Shen curiously eyed the head nestling beneath his armpit, a hint of amusement in his gaze.

He naturally drew the person close, stretched out his long leg, kicked the blanket over Nan Yi, and kept him enveloped within his embrace.

"Turn off the lights."

Alpha's eyes were tightly shut. Nan Yi tilted his head slightly, his pale lips regaining some color. He extended a hand from beneath the blanket, and the bedroom was plunged into darkness.

..............................

In the middle of the night, He Yu Shen was awakened by the restless movements and raspy moans from the figure in his embrace. His eyes opened groggily, the sweet scent of the pheromones in the room had dissipated, yet the person continued to burrow deeper into his embrace.

Even the hands clutched tightly onto his pajamas, and the head sought refuge near his neck.

Another nightmare?

He Yu Shen gently patted Omega's slender back, releasing soothing pheromones.

With the presence of Alpha's pheromones, the little one in his arms gradually calmed down, his breathing becoming more regular.

In the morning, as He Yu Shen was leaving, Nan Yi followed him to the entrance of the living room, a faint smile playing on Alpha's lips.

"No need to see me out; it's cold outside."

He turned around. The person behind him was engrossed in typing on his phone, perhaps waiting to see if Nan Yi had something to say.

Finally mustering the courage, Nan Yi extended his phone towards He Yu Shen.