Chapter 2: As You Wish.

Nan Yi's legs had gone so weak that he could no longer stand.

His heat had never been this intense; pheromones uncontrollable, scattering wildly, becoming denser than ever before.

"Are you trying to trigger my heat?" he accused.

The scent of caramel at the tip of his nose grew stronger. The overpowering sweetness irritated He Yu Shen, and he too, involuntarily, released his pheromones.

The pheromones of a top-tier alpha were redemptive, characterized by the cold, refreshing scent of mint, which both soothed and suffocated him.

Nan Yi found it even harder to control the overwhelming sensations.

He was unsteady, despite his utmost effort to control himself.

"Is this what you've been looking for?"

His slender neck was seized by a strong hand; Nan Yi was brought to tears by humiliating words.

"Damn it."

The room was invaded by the potent mint scent of the pheromones, intertwining with the sickly sweet caramel aroma.

Forced to look up, Nan Yi's wet eyes met He Yu Shen's. Innocence and desire mingled with the caramel scent, igniting an inextinguishable fire.

"Since you desire it so much, I'll indulge you," his eyes, predatory, bore into his prey mercilessly.

With one hand around the omega's neck and the other sliding into his pocket to retrieve his phone.

"Young Master."

"Come back. And be quiet." He Yu Shen's cold voice remained steady except for the slightly accelerated breaths, his gaze fixed intently.

Without waiting for a response, he hung up and cast the phone aside.

Nan Yi was lifted onto a bed adorned with joyous decorations by those strong hands.

The hands roamed his body until a chill interrupted; overheated, desiring, Nan Yi retracted his feet.

"Stay still!"

His ankles were bound; he was pulled into the alpha's embrace.

Oddly, he was fascinated by the cold pheromones; his body screamed to entwine, but Nan Yi fought desperately to maintain control.

Raising his trembling hand to sign, it was captured and held before he could begin.

"Is this your first time?" He Yu Shen's veins bulged in frustration.

Nan Yi couldn't hear what was being said anymore; all he felt was the searing pain that seemed to split him in two.

"Ah.. ah.." His attempts to struggle proved futile against the imprisoning hands; the strangeness in his body left him powerless.

"Ah.. ah.." Even though he desperately tried to speak words of restraint, only a raspy and broken voice emerged.

"Silence!"

The heat of a top-tier alpha is more intense than that of a regular one. Seeing the distressed and inferior omega before him, he suppressed his restlessness, slowly letting the omega adjust.

But eventually, that heat surged even more fiercely, pulling the person into a tight embrace.

Mint and candy scents intertwined, a raspy and desperate voice filled the air. On this night, a single moment of passion was priceless.