Chapter 66: Test Results

Nan Yi and Yin Feng waited for a long time and realized they had time to spare, so they went out for a meal. After their leisurely meal, they slowly returned to the hospital.

It was just in time to collect the test results. They could've left right after collecting them, but as they entered the testing room, they ran into Hu Wen.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."

"You are! He Yu Shen's..." Hu Wen stopped short of completing his sentence, noticing others in the laboratory and not wanting to embarrass the visibly shy omega before him.

"You can speak now! Congratulations."

"Thank you."

"By the way, why are you in this lab?" Hu Wen looked at Nan Yi with a hint of surprise.

Seemingly remembering something, he then turned and re-entered the room.

"Are you here to collect test results? What's the name?"

The doctor inside glanced at the two Omegas standing by the door, posing the question.

"Nan Yi, Yin Feng," Yin Feng responded promptly.

"Nan Yi... Yin Feng... Got them."

As the doctor retrieved the two test results and began handing them toward Nan Yi, Hu Wen, who had returned to stand behind him, swiftly intercepted them.

"Dr. Hu?"

"Oh my God!" The astonishment on Dr. Hu Wen's face mirrored the confusion of the two Omegas at the doorway.

Without hesitation, he took out his phone, snapped a photo, and sent it to someone labeled [Boss He].

"Why did he take a picture of our test results?" Yin Feng frowned in displeasure.

Not even a second after sending the photo from his phone, Hu Wen eagerly made a call.

"What is it?" 

"Damn! He Yu Shen." 

He Yu Shen: ...................

"Did you see the photo? Your little lover's..."

"I don't have a little lover, I'm busy, don't bother me..."

His words trailed off abruptly.

"Nan Yi?"

"Who else could it be? Have I ever seen you with another lover?" Hu Wen remarked, somewhat exasperated.

The previously quiet phone now echoed the grating sound of a chair scraping across the floor.

A voice, still frosty but tinged with urgency, demanded, "Which hospital?"

Hu Wen raised an eyebrow, chuckling, "The place I work at. Which hospital do you think?"

The sound of a door slamming echoed, followed by the abrupt "beep" of a disconnected call.

Nan Yi, having heard the entire exchange: ..............

Yin Feng, equally aware of the situation: ..............

"Why did you reveal someone's test results without their consent?" Yin Feng frowned, fixing his gaze on Hu Wen.

"I apologize, sir. However, I only mentioned Mr. Nan's results," Hu Wen replied, clearly embarrassed. In his excitement, he'd momentarily forgotten his professional duty.