Chapter 82: You're My Home Too

Once again, Nan Yi realized that alphas were indeed deceivers, especially in bed.

Nan Yi's head was buried in the soft pillow, his brows tightly knitted.

He Yushen had been repressing himself.

However, after abstaining for so long, holding the fragrant and soft omega was making his rationality nearly shatter.

The alpha's hands were slender and beautiful, his fingers long.

Nan Yi, his face flushed in shock, chastised, "He Yushen!"

He Yushen didn't respond, assuring himself the omega wouldn't be hurt.

He began to lean down.

The omega was breaking into a slight sweat, his flushed face slightly wrinkled.

Pheromones gradually permeated the entire room.

The little omega on the bed had already opened his eyes, immobilized by the snug wrap of the blanket.

Remarkably, the young omega didn't cry, possibly soothed by the pheromones of the alpha father and omega mother in the room.

"My love, you've been through a lot today. I promise to cherish you tonight."

The seductively husky voice of the alpha whispered in his ear.

Nan Yi's cheeks flushed a deep hue, his lips tightly pressed together, offering no response to He Yushen's words.

He feared that speaking up might disturb and wake the little one.

With legs that felt weary from the prolonged night and the ensuing day, Nan Yi personally dispelled the worries he had harbored the day before.

He Yushen hadn't lost interest in him.

While elated, he also felt a pang of exhaustion.

Especially with He Yushen's sensitive period on the horizon.

Currently, he just felt overwhelmed.

Today, with the sun shining bright, Ling Ran visited the house to see the baby, accompanied by He Zhang.

Nan Yi sat demurely on the side.

He Siyi was cradled in Ling Ran's arms, while He Zhang sat beside them, his face expressionless.

Thanks to the baby, Nan Yi's fear of He Zhang had significantly waned.

"Your father seldom stays home with you. Thankfully, our little treasure has his mother for company."

Ling Ran playfully engaged with the little omega, who, though speechless, responded with twinkling, smiling eyes to the kind face before him.

Ling Ran arrived around noon and stayed for nearly two hours.

Nan Yi quietly and obediently accompanied the elders, seldom speaking.

He responded when Ling Ran addressed him; otherwise, he remained silent as if invisible.

"There's a family gathering in a few days. I'll ask him to bring you all back to the ancestral home."

He Zhan, who had been silent, suddenly spoke up, catching Nan Yi off guard.

Realizing that the 'he' He Zhan referred to was He Yu Shen, Nan Yi nodded and whispered, "Alright."

Ling Ran looked up and exchanged a glance with He Zhan.