Chapter 88: Let's Go on a Business Trip Together, Yi Yi

He Yu Shen chuckled softly, bending over from behind the omega. He gently lifted Nan's head and pressed a light kiss onto his soft, rosy lips.

He Yu Shen cradled Nan in his arms and moved to the bedside. His deep-set eyes hinted at a rising passion, even deeper than the night outside the window.

Nan stared at his Adam's apple, his hands encircling He Yu Shen's neck, pulling himself even closer to the alpha.

That night, He Yu Shen was gentle. Yet even with his gentleness, Nan found it overwhelming.

After several intimate moments, He Yu Shen, carrying the tightly wrapped omega, emerged from the bathroom. The longing in the alpha's eyes hadn't yet fully subsided.

It was filled with endless tenderness and deep affection.

As He Yu Shen gently laid the omega on the bed, his fingers brushed the moisture in the omega's eyes. Even the dewdrops on his eyelashes appeared enchanting.

He Yu Shen leaned down to kiss the omega's closed eyes.

"Mmm...no more..."

The sleeping omega murmured discontentedly, his brows furrowing.

A playful smile touched He Yu Shen's eyes. He reached for the nightstand, retrieving a discreet black square box.

He took out two matching rings, first slipping one onto the omega's left ring finger, then wearing the other himself.

The minimalist ring perfectly complemented the outwardly aloof but inwardly affectionate omega. He Yu Shen lifted that hand, planting a soft peck on it.

Instead of lying down next to the omega immediately, He Yu Shen stepped out onto the balcony.

"Boss."

"Find out any recent investments or assets of Nan Zhai Min. Also, who now owns the house Nan Zhai Min vacated?"

In the silent early morning, the alpha's voice was deliberately hushed.

The pitch-black night was accompanied by a light drizzle. After a few moments on the balcony, He Yu Shen turned and returned to the room.

..................

Since He Yu Shen placed that ring on Nan's finger, Nan would lift his hand multiple times daily to admire it.

Even while brushing his teeth or washing his face, he became so delicate, almost to the point of removing the ring and setting it aside.

After resuming his regular work routine, He Yu Shen would take two days off every weekend to spend time with the two omegas at home.

Yin Feng often came to visit Nan Yi.

He frequently placed Bai Yu An beside He Si Yi, letting the two gaze up at the ceiling together.

The two adults would chat about everything, even pre-deciding which nursery, primary, and middle schools He Si Yi and Bai Yu An would attend.

Winter had passed, and buds were forming on the trees outside.

Even though the harsh cold of winter was over, the early spring chill was still not to be underestimated.

At home, Nan Yi still wore thick, cozy clothing—a red sweater, a gift from Ling Ran during this year's Spring Festival.

On this day, Nan Yi visited Yin Feng's home with his little one for the first time.