1

☆ 1. Chapter 1font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1

"Wow! Is he the clan leader's new husband? He's so good-looking!" "

Not only does he have a good face, but his life is also good. If you follow the clan leader, your life will be much better in the future!"

"That's the clan leader, Since the death of the patriarch’s wife in childbirth, I don’t know how many female orcs have been eyeing the patriarch, wandering around the patriarch’s house like mosquitoes all day long. Unfortunately, none of them succeeded in the end, but they took advantage of this male who appeared out of nowhere. Orcs."

"Tsk tsk, those female orcs are quite pitiful. I don't think I would have thought that after competing with each other for so long, the clan leader finally chose a male orc who is just like himself." "

Oh... I really don't know about the clan leader. What do you like about male orcs? How can a tough female be considerate? The most important thing is, can a male orc give birth to a cub?" "

It doesn't matter whether he has a baby or not. There is already a young clan leader anyway."

"That's right too. The more children the better..."

...

"Master Fei, the patriarch suddenly went out on important matters and will not be back for a few days." ...

"

Who told you that the patriarch is back? Don't listen to their nonsense, patriarch. Can't I come and see you first when I come back?"

...

"Hey! I call you sir, do you really think you are very noble? He is just a useless beast that was bought. After a few days, he has a good life of food, drink, clothing and shelter. Are you so wandering that you can't find the southeast, northwest, or northwest? If the patriarch wants to see you, he will naturally come to you. If you don't come... then he must not want to see you..." ... "

The

patriarch... useless..."

"Let's... rush together. Let's go..."

"Catch him!!"

...

A roar was like thunder exploding in the back of his mind. Fei Yu opened his eyes suddenly, and then he couldn't help but take a breath.

"Hiss..."

His body was in severe pain, as if he had been smashed to pieces by a huge hammer and then pieced together in a mess. His whole body was so painful that he was so stiff that he couldn't move.

The pain in the flesh and body is not bad, and can be endured by gritting one's teeth. Only my head really can't stand it. The pain in the back of my head is coming and going. It's like the depths of my head are filled with steel needles, poking my head into a sieve, riddled with holes. The pain is like "bursting" air leaking everywhere, and there are countless more. Messy pictures flashed by frame by frame, causing the brain to swell and hurt unbearably.

Fei Yu wanted to hit his head hard several times, but as soon as he raised his arm a little, he fell down.

With a "snap", the arm collided with the wooden board. The sound was very faint, but it could not escape the sensitive ears of the male orc.

"Are you awake?" A raging voice came from outside, urging: "Go in and take a look."

"What's there to see? As long as you don't die." The impatient female voice replied, "Since you can still make noises , then he must not be dead."