48

☆ 49. Chapter 48

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 48

Because the other party informed him in advance that there was no need to prepare anything, Fei Yu went directly to the training place empty-handed. Rou arrived at the training gate with the follower behind him. Rou had been waiting for a long time.

"Is he your mate?" Rou asked curiously, "He is so good-looking." She had heard that Yu had a mate who had not come to the tribe to find him for a long time, but why was this partner a male?

Fei Yu smiled awkwardly and nodded.

Rou said "Oh" and sighed sincerely: "It's such a waste for two such good-looking males to be together." After saying that, he turned around and led the way with regret.

The cafeteria is located in the public area of ​​the training center and is divided into three floors, upper and lower, respectively used by the three orcs of different ages in the training center.

The eating place for the cubs who have not yet experienced low-level awakening is on the first floor. Each floor is the same size, only the furnishings are different. The style of the cubs' cafeteria is obviously childlike and unique to the cubs. The tables and stools are scattered here and there, with no order at all. Some bones and slightly crudely carved beast models were scattered on the table, and many of them had small tooth marks on them. The distance between each table is relatively wide, allowing two people to pass side by side.

There is a separate large room separated from the canteen on each floor, where the chefs cook.

It was not yet meal time and the cafeteria was empty. Fei Yu walked to the kitchen and took a look around first.

Spiritual chefs are very concerned about their food-making skills and will not let irrelevant people see them easily, lest they learn from them.

Rou reminded Fei Yu to bring a few helpers, so that he could leave all the small things like lighting the fire and chopping vegetables to the helpers. Fei Yu didn't bring him with him, so he had no help when he came - Hui Heguo had to take care of the restaurant, and even if he came, it would probably only be a disservice. Secondly, even if Feiyu really needs manpower, with the Phantom Flower, he can make multiple copies of himself in minutes.

"Go sit outside and wait for me." Fei Yu pointed to the stool outside the kitchen.

Ji Si stood still as if nailed to the ground and said: "I'll help you."

Fei Yu said with a smile: "No, I can do it alone." There was a phantom flower in his space.

Ji Si didn't believe it, "Can you finish the food for so many cubs by yourself?" It's not like he has never been to the Xiao Tribe's training facility, and any spiritual chef who makes food there is not allowed to bring a line of helpers.

Feiyu: "It's really not necessary."

Ji Si said with accommodation in his eyes: "I can help you cut meat and vegetables!"

Any further delay would only be a waste of time. Feiyu tilted his head and looked at him for a long time. The stubbornness in his eyes was defeated.

If you want to help so much, just do it. Sometimes, persuasion is useless, practice will teach you how to behave.

In order to persuade the big dragon snake to retreat as early as possible, Fei Yu grabbed a few pieces of meat without looking at it. After a few words about how to cut it, he stood aside and watched the big dragon snake move the knife.