68

☆ 69. Chapter 68

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 68

This is the training ground specially built for the beast warriors in the leader's residence. It is a large area and filled with large and small stones. Stones are used by beast warriors to lift weights and exercise their strength. In terms of combat effectiveness, beast warriors either go out to find beasts for life-and-death fights, or compete with each other among their companions. Therefore, despite the huge training ground, there are actually quite few things there.

All the stones on the training ground were moved to the wall. On the empty ground, beast warriors from different tribes stood in piles, lowering their heads and whispering, while their eyes were like searchlights, looking towards Glancing at the training ground entrance from time to time.

"There are a lot of orcs coming. I heard that ten tribes came this time. I don't know if it's true." A female orc said.

Jiang didn't even look back and said: "There are not ten, but nine."

"Nine tribes?" Fei Yu's mental power scanned the orcs on the training ground from a distance. According to their costumes, the total number of orcs from these tribes was almost the same. There are a hundred. "How many tribes have come before?"

Jiang said: "At least four or five tribes came, sometimes seven or eight."

"Are they all tribes close to us?"

"Not necessarily." Jiang Dao, "Occasionally, tribes that are far away will come to our tribe to participate in mating parties."

A female orc suddenly whispered, "Look, they are from the Water Tribe!"

"Where are they? Where are they?"

"I heard that the Water Tribe would come this time and I didn't believe it. I didn't expect them to actually come."

"What happened to the Water Tribe?" Fei Yu asked curiously.

As soon as the words fell, the four female orcs stopped and turned their heads to look at Fei Yu in surprise.

"You don't know?"

"You don't know about the Water Tribe?"

the four asked in unison.

Fei Yu smiled awkwardly. Did he violate some taboo?

Jiang asked: "The Water Tribe doesn't know, so you should know about the Sky Fox Clan, right?"

"Yes." Fei Yu's body is from the Sky Fox Clan, how could he not know.

Jiang added: "Did you know that all the orcs from the Fox Clan were very good-looking that day?"

Fei Yu nodded, feeling that this was a bit narcissistic. After all, he was also an orc from the Celestial Fox Clan.

"The Water Tribe is second only to the Sky Fox Tribe. Apart from the Sky Fox Tribe, the orcs from the Water Tribe are the prettiest." Jiang lowered his voice a little lower, and said with half envy and half jealousy: "They are close to our tribe. Its different from good-looking orcs who barely maintain their status in the two-star tribe. The orcs of the Water Tribe are not only good-looking, but also rely on their true strength to become a two-star tribe." "

Yes." A female orc sighed, "In the past The Water Tribe has never participated in our tribe's mating party. I don't know why they came this time." "

Isn't it good to come? It is said that the orcs of the Water Tribe live in the water. I don't know if it is true." "