33

☆ 34. Chapter 33

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 33

"Ah!" A female orc screamed in fright. She subconsciously grabbed Rou's sleeve, so anxious that tears flowed out. "Rou, what should I do? Is he going to die soon? ?"

"Shut up!" Rou said with a stern face, "Go and see why Qian hasn't come yet."

There was a sound of "dong dong" running from the corridor, and the female orc who had run to find Qian rushed into the room from the door. She shouted anxiously: "Qian, Qian was called out, she's not here!"

Rou's heart skipped a beat, her body swayed and she almost fainted. For a moment, he almost thought that if something happened to the little tiger cub, her good friend would definitely go with her.

No, she had to save the tiger cub.

"You." She pointed to the female next to her and ordered: "Go next door and ask their liquid medicine master to come over." She looked at the female orc who had just gone to find Qian, "Don't you know some medicine? Go to Qian's room quickly. Look around and get everything you can use."

"But Qian will be angry if she finds out." The female orc said weakly, "She doesn't like others touching her things casually."

Rou almost shouted: "Yes. I'm not responsible for anything, so go quickly!"

Both of them left, Roucai said with red eyes in annoyance: "If he hadn't really been in trouble, he wouldn't have left the tiger cub here to take care of me for a few days. He obviously didn't You warned me specifically, but something happened to the little tiger cub."

"Rou! The little tiger cub is going to run out of energy!"

A sudden exclamation interrupted Rou's self-blame. Looking at the little tiger cub again, his skinny little body is almost flat.

Rou immediately panicked, "Why hasn't the pharmacist come yet?!" She stretched out her hand to gently touch the tiger cub, but was afraid that using too much force would cause him more pain.

The surrounding female orcs and a group of cubs were already whimpering. The little cubs, who still didn't understand what death was, just saw their little friend lying on the ground getting weaker and weaker, and subconsciously screamed louder with their little voices, hoping that he would get up and continue playing with them.

"Let me take a look." Fei Yu said softly. After all, its just a little life. If its really bad, just expose your superpowers. At least youll have a clear conscience.

When Rou heard this, she suddenly became hopeful, "Are you a pharmacist?" This was the first time she and Fei Yu had met, and she couldn't completely let go of Fei Yu.

Fei Yu squatted next to the little tiger cub, using his mental power to check his condition, while speaking very fast: "My awakening ability is similar to physical strengthening. You don't know when the pharmacist you are looking for will come, use me I can use my ability to help strengthen the little tiger cub. Although there is no guarantee that it will be useful, it should be able to wait until the pharmacist arrives." While

speaking, Fei Yu finished checking the little tiger cub's body.

To sum it up, just four words - congenital frailty.

If there is any fatal disease, the tiger cub does not have one. To say that his body is good, whether it is the development of bones or internal organs, it is far inferior to other cubs. For example, other cubs can run and jump two or three days after they are born, but the tiger cub is probably just learning to walk now.