44

☆ 45. Chapter 44

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 44

Li carried the little tiger cub to the door of the restaurant and saw a long line of people waiting outside. He wasn't surprised by this, he just wondered why so many people were holding bowls in their hands.

Could it be...

Li touched the bowl in his animal skin bag and suddenly had a bad feeling.

He casually pulled an orc to ask the reason, and then learned about the new rules of Zai Zai Restaurant. Then I asked why this rule suddenly came into being, and then I learned that some orcs took the lead in buying food from bowls, which caused many orcs to follow suit, causing the restaurant to run out of food to sell.

"Is there an orc in the lead?" Li tentatively asked the orc he was holding, "Is the orc in the lead bald on the back of his head?" "

How do I know?"

The orc didn't know, but there happened to be someone next to him who knew. "That's right, that's the orc with the bald back of his head."

Li's face suddenly fell, and he gritted his teeth and cursed: "Damn bald!" The idea of ​​bringing a bowl to buy food was obviously his idea. Thanks to the plastic bag Yu used to hold the tomato sauce for him, he suddenly came up with this idea. After telling his idea to Tu, Tu obviously agreed to try it together, but in the end he acted alone without telling him, and many people knew about it.

God knows, what Li was thinking at that time was clearly to buy food and take it away with someone on his back, and he happened to take it out to eat while hunting.

Now... Li looked at the long queue and suddenly gave up all thoughts of squeezing into the top thirty.

Its better to beg for help shamelessly.

Zhuang, the father of the tiger cub, formed a hunting team, and Li was one of the members. He came to the restaurant not only to entrust the tiger cub to Feiyu to take care of him, but also to shoulder another task - to buy food for hunting.

When Li came to find Fei Yu with the tiger cub in his arms, Fei Yu was waking up the little dragon snake with some worry.

Xiao Long Snake has become increasingly lethargic in recent days, especially today. He could only barely open his eyes while eating, but fell asleep while eating. Fei Yu checked his body several times, but couldn't find anything wrong with him. After thinking about it, he invited Shu Mu to take a look.

Fei Yu will check how the body is doing. If there are some characteristics specific to the growth of orc babies that he doesn't know about, he can only rely on the original orcs to confirm.

Shu Mu's expression was surprised and strange after seeing it, especially after he asked Fei Yu the age of the little dragon and snake, the only expression on his face was the word "magical".

The little dragon snake seems to be about to undergo a low-level awakening.

Shu Mu found it extremely unbelievable that a cub that was two years old was about to undergo a low-level awakening so soon.

Fei Yu... was not bad, after all, since the space gave him a surprise, he often used the low-level spiritual plants in the space to make food for the little dragon snake. Some of them were even medicated meals specially made for people with superpowers in his previous life. Fei Yu fed them to the little dragon and snake after simplifying them and reducing the effect. Not to mention, after Feiyu upgraded his superpower to a higher level and became more powerful, he would use it from time to time to strengthen the body of the little dragon and snake.