61

☆ 62. Chapter 61

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

The first round of selection is over. The top fifteen food stores with the most branches can enter the next round. The second round of selection will leave ten out of the fifteen food stores, and these ten will enter the third round, until five more are selected in the third round. The chefs of these five food restaurants, plus the chefs who were directly appointed without participating in the selection, are all the people responsible for preparing the food for the courtship party.

Just like Fei Yu, there are several spiritual chefs who have been personally designated by Zhu Nu. Some of these people, including Fei Yu, need to participate in the last two rounds of selection. Because although Feiyu was designated, it was his first time to be in charge of the food for the courtship party. Regardless of whether he was appointed by default or not, as long as he was in charge for the first time, he had to go through the next two rounds of selection. Being able to avoid the first round of selection was considered a preferential treatment. .

Lingchu's specialty is naturally cooking food.

The food to be selected for the second round has been stipulated, that is, it must be meat. There are orcs who like to eat vegetarian food, but there are more orcs who like to eat meat. When it comes to cooking meat, you can only choose one type. That is to say, if you want to make barbecue, you can only make barbecue, and if you want to cook meat, you can only make boiled meat. As for the types of animal meat that can be made, there is no limit to this.

The way to decide the outcome is not the deliciousness of the meat, but the number of orcs who come to eat the meat.

Therefore, the selected meat production method also requires fast speed. The faster you cook, the more food you can cook. The more food you have, the more orcs you can eat.

Fei Yu had almost guessed what kind of meat the orcs would make. Except for grilling meat, it is a skill that every orc can learn from.

Fei Yu thought for a moment, and since everyone was making barbecue, he should follow the crowd and have a barbecue.

Barbecuing is simple and fast, and most importantly, he can prepare the meat to be grilled in advance and hand it over to his employees to cook together.

Vegetarian orcs can also eat meat, but they just prefer vegetarian food in comparison. In addition, there are those orcs who truly only eat vegetarian food and do not touch any meat or fish.

Fei Yu felt that this second round of selection was simply not friendly to the orcs who were purely vegetarian. He couldn't give up on being vegetarian just because they ate a lot of meat. His Zai Zai Restaurant did not engage in this kind of food discrimination.

However, it is a rule that only meat can be cooked...

Fei Yu looked out the window. The sky was blue and the sun was scorching. Recently, the temperature was rising a little almost every day. It seemed that the hot season was coming soon.

"Hot season?" Fei Yu's eyes lit up and he patted his head, "Yes!"

...

There is a day between each round of selection. In order to prepare for the second round of selection of food to be sold, Fei Yu had to Hui and others stayed to work overtime.

The beasts raised in the space have been nourished by the energy of the space, and each one has smooth skin and thick flesh. It does not matter that they have any special effects when eaten, but the meat quality is much better than that of the wild ones outside.