43

☆ 44. Chapter 43

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 43 As

soon as Fei Yu withdrew his mental power from the space, his keen hearing caught the noise coming from downstairs. I used my mental strength to go out and sweep it away. It turned out that there were several tables of orcs noisily asking why the food wasn't on the table yet. Fei Yu subconsciously looked at Hui and Guo. Guo was smiling at the orcs who came to eat, while Hui was anxiously circling the stove.

"You really can't do it?" Hui struggled desperately on his elbow.

He was so anxious that he couldn't even say anything: "Really, really, I really can't."

Hui Baotou went crazy: "Yu never avoids you when making food, but you watched it for several days and didn't even remember the process. Why don't you seize such a good opportunity!"

Xiu was about to cry without tears. He also tried hard to remember to learn how his employer cooked food, but he just couldn't remember. The employer's cooking speed is like a leopard chasing its prey on the grass. He can't even see it, let alone forget it! Jiu thought about how he learned how to use bone knives from his employer, and the finger that was accidentally cut was still aching.

"I'm sorry, I was too stupid." Xiu apologized ashamedly.

Hui looked at his serious look and regained some sense. He also knew that he had gone too far, so he patted his shoulder and apologized to him again.

Jiu hurriedly said: "It's my fault."

"No, no, no, it's me."

The two fought for a few times, Hui chuckled, and said to Jiu, who was awkwardly picking at his animal skin skirt: "Needless to say. It's my fault, I'll go check with Yu again."

Seeing this, Fei Yu put away his mental energy, first glanced at the cubs sleeping soundly, and left before Hui came up and knocked on the door. Got out.

"Yu!" Hui shouted excitedly: "You're finally out!"

Fei Yu kept walking towards the kitchen, turning his head slightly to look at Hui and explaining: "I was busy with something before and was too focused to hear you come to me. Did something happen?"

Hui hurriedly followed and told the story of the orcs who brought their own rice bowls to buy food. At the same time, he told the truth about the decisions he and Guo made without any secret. Feiyu listens. Then he lowered his head and waited anxiously for Fei Yu to teach him a lesson.

It was wrong for Hui Heguo to make their own decisions, but things happened for a reason. They immediately came to Fei Yu to ask what to do. It was Fei Yu himself who did not respond in time. This was Fei Yu's fault. If you don't get an answer, you make your own decision. If you don't make a decision, it will cause the guests who enter the restaurant to wait for the food to be served. This is what is wrong with Hui Heguo.

Fei Yu could understand their desire to earn beast coins, and he didn't blame them for this. The only thing Fei Yu was unhappy about was that Hui Heguo didn't take what he said to heart.

"In Zaizai Restaurant, cubs are given priority. I don't care about anything else. The only thing is that because you sold food to most of the orcs without cubs, the orcs with cubs who entered the restaurant were unable to eat food. This is against the law. It has affected my original intention of opening a restaurant." Fei Yusurong said, "You can make the decision, but the premise is that you can abide by the rules I set."

He said unconvinced: "But we have earned more beast coins, haven't we? "?"

Fei Yu looked at him expressionlessly: "There are countless things in this world that are more precious than beast coins."