109

☆ 110. Chapter 109

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

In Chapter 109,

all the spiritual chefs of the Yan tribe passed the first round of identification with zero error rate. Among them, Fei Yu is the well-deserved first place.

If the sin beast warriors who followed were loyal to Fei Yu because Fei Yu could help them eliminate the sin beast mark and improve their strength, then now they were completely out of sincere gratitude.

So many beast warriors were dead or injured, but they all survived intact. This is not an easy thing.

The orcs of the Dragon Snake Clan had a cold look in their eyes, and they took a deep look in the direction of the Yan Tribe, but they were so surprised that they said nothing.

However, the Liger Clan leader's eyes were fixed on Ji Si. At this moment, the fear in his heart almost reached its peak.

Ji Si and his partner must not be allowed to successfully enter the hunting area, otherwise, something more terrifying will definitely happen.

——I dont know why, but at this moment, he suddenly had such a bad premonition in his heart.

On the other hand, the leader of the Tianhu Clan looked at Fei Yu blankly, the expression on his face changing, it was really complicated and difficult to describe.

In short, no matter what everyone's thoughts are, after the first round of identifying ingredients, a short break quickly passed and the second round of food preparation began.

As soon as they heard that the second round was about to begin, the faces of the spiritual chefs from each tribe and the beast warriors following them turned pale.

Fei Yu was stunned for a moment.

The second round is definitely harder than the first, but no matter how difficult it is, its the chef who should worry, right? Why are the beast warriors following them all grimacing, saying they look like they are about to die is a euphemism, each and every one of them looks as if they are already dead, with no hope for life.

Then, Fei Yu soon knew the reason.

The leader of the Liger Tribe took a few steps and stood in front of the Dragon Snake Tribe orcs and others, and said in a thunderous voice: "The second round of the test is to make food. The ingredients given to each spirit chef are basically different. The cooks need to distinguish which ingredients should be processed in which way before they can eat them."

Tribes that have participated in hunting wars in the past all know these words, but whether it is a tribe that knows it or a tribe that hears it for the first time, they are all afraid If you missed a word, please prick up your ears and listen carefully.

"After the food is prepared, it will be the same as in the first round. Either the spirit chef himself or the beast warrior who followed you will eat it. If there is no problem after eating, you have passed. If there is any problem, you are unlucky. You will be blamed. Blame the spiritual chef you followed, blame your tribe, haha."

So are the beast warriors going to suffer again?

Feiyu's mental power swept across the beast warriors of other tribes, and he realized instantly. It can be seen from the faces of those beast warriors that there are probably more beast warriors who will die in this second round than those who are injured and can be saved.

When Fei Yu went to see the beast warriors, the latter were also looking at the Yan tribe with jealous eyes that could not be concealed.

They were looking at the extremely lucky Yan tribe beast warrior, and they were also quietly observing Fei Yu.