78

☆ 79. Chapter 78

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 78

Maybe not all orcs are looking forward to the pairing ceremony, but all orcs must be looking forward to the moment when the pairing ceremony ends.

Because what followed immediately after the companionship ceremony was the welcome party to welcome the orcs from the foreign tribe to settle in the Yan tribe.

What to do at the welcome party? It's very simple, just eat as much as you want.

And not only can you eat as much as you want, but you don't have to pay any animal coins. All the ingredients are provided by the spiritual chefs who are responsible for making food. Naturally, the spiritual chefs will ask for compensation from the tribe leader when they are done.

In short, this is the day that all the orcs in the Yan tribe look forward to most day and night.

"Haha, I finally waited until this time. I didn't eat for two days and nights just because of it!" "

Huh? Two days and nights? I didn't eat for only one day..."

"I'm the same as you. In fact, I don't eat during every courtship. It takes several days and nights to empty my stomach, but who told a Zai Zai restaurant to pop up during this mating party? I really can't control my hands that don't listen to my wishes and insist on spending animal coins!" "

... ...Oh, me too."

"Actually, I think it doesn't matter whether you have an empty stomach or not. Let me ask you a question, who will you eat when the food comes later?" "

Of course it goes without saying, it must be eating. I made it."

"That's it. Anyway, no matter how much food you make, it won't be enough. Rather than having too much food in your stomach and not being able to eat more than a few bites, it's better to leave less room in your stomach."

This was achieved. Many orcs agreed, but unfortunately, the food Fei Yu cooked this time theoretically didn't even have a chance to be eaten by them.

Just as everyone was looking forward to it, piles of prepared ingredients were brought out by the chefs.

With the high platform as the center, more than a dozen fire pits have been set up long ago. The fire pits were built according to the needs reported by the spiritual cooks. The other spiritual cooks only occupied two, while the marsh was slightly more, occupying three. The remaining five fire pits were all surrounded by Fei Yu.

Several spiritual chefs began to show off their skills.

Fei Yu, who occupied five fire pits, immediately attracted all the attention.

Other spiritual chefs occupy several fire pits because there are people in front of the fire pits and their helpers are helping. Fei Yu occupies five fire pits. Only he stands in front of the central fire pit, and the other four are all empty.

"You didn't bring a helper?"

"Then why does he occupy so many fire pits?"

"Who knows, since Yu occupies them, he will definitely be able to use them." "

So what if he doesn't use them? Maybe Yu just lights the fire pits more The more, the more delicious the food will be?" "

...It's very possible. I've seen a master chef. When he makes food, he must eat some ingredients first, otherwise he won't be able to cook well. The same is probably true for Yu. "