4

☆ 4. Chapter 4font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 4

The gathering place was very large. After Feiyu took a rough walk around, he had a certain understanding of the place where he would live for who knows how long.

The gathering place where Fei Yu is currently staying is equivalent in size to the county town in his previous life, but the area is much larger than the county town in his previous life, and there are also more orcs living there.

According to the memory of the original owner and the information he gathered from other orcs while wandering around, it can be known that the number of "county town" level gathering places is the largest on the Nozawa continent. The orcs living there are from different ethnic groups, and they are a mixture of fish and dragons. Known as the Chaos Tribe.

A larger gathering place than the Chaos Tribe was probably similar to the city in Fei Yu's previous life, and the people living there were basically dominated by one or more powerful orc groups. According to the prosperity of each city and various judgment criteria, such tribes are assigned different stars.

Fei Yu was so dry that he didn't even ask the orcs here about the Star Tribe. It's not that they didn't say it, it's that they were powerless and didn't know it at all. I kept repeating these few sentences, saying that there is everything in the Star Tribe. It is said that the houses are tall and strong, the food is delicious and rich in variety, strong and powerful male orcs can be seen everywhere, and the female orcs can't chase them all...

Fei Yu listened patiently and then After extracting important information, he soon discovered a piece of news that shocked him to the point of jaw-dropping—

there is a school for teaching cubs in the Star Tribe!

High-star tribes also have schools that teach orc skills to teenagers to those in their twenties!

...In the primitive world, it had schools!

That was a school, and it really impressed my primitiveness.

Fei Yu apologized for his ignorance.

Not to mention that this gathering place is not large and is not suitable for long-term living. Just the enemy No. 1 who is gearing up to complete the task of finding trouble at an unknown time, and the enemy numbers who are waiting behind him, Fei Yu cannot be there. It's too long to live here. It's best to leave as soon as possible.

It's hard but not so hard to leave.

If the goal is just to leave, then just get into a deep mountain and old forest and live a hidden life. If the target is another chaotic tribe, you need to make some preparations. If the target is a star tribe, there are even more things that need to be prepared in advance.

Apart from anything else, money is the biggest problem.

The Chaos tribe's daily transactions were mostly barter-for-things, so it was even more difficult to get money out of the hands of the orcs. Unless you hit the nail on the head and scratch their itch.

The penniless Fei Yu is extremely short of money. Compared with money, he is now more extremely short of food.

When the sky got darker, Fei Yu left the gathering place and returned to his residence. He carefully looked around the house first - there was no way, his strength was greatly reduced as he traveled through time - and found no trace of the enemy, and then he opened the door and entered the house. After entering the house, he checked again to confirm that enemy No. 1 had really never been here, then opened the wooden board and jumped into the hole.