70

☆ 71. Chapter 70

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 70

The orcs only thought that the Zai Zai Restaurant had changed its location and was much larger than before, with more tables to be placed. However, they forgot that it was the period of the mating party, except for the selected spiritual chef. Besides, all other food shops are closed. What they have to face is not just as simple as the more than a hundred orcs from foreign tribes participating in the courtship meeting, but also the orcs from their own tribe who don't know how many more orcs from foreign tribes than the orcs from foreign tribes.

In fact, every food restaurant has just opened in the early morning. At this time, there are still orcs who haven't woken up. Even if there are people who come out to eat, they haven't arrived yet. The reason why Feiyu's restaurant is so crowded Early, there is a big reason.

We had a busy day moving last night and everyone went to bed a little early. In addition, today we were officially opening for business, so we were in a state of excitement all night. Even though we were tired and wanted to sleep, our spirits were still active, so except for Fei Yu and Dalong Snake They slept really soundly, Hui Guo and others basically woke up in the middle of the night.

It was still dark when I opened my eyes, and I couldn't sleep after tossing and turning. It was as if Hui's brain circuits suddenly connected for some reason, and he arrived at the new restaurant in the dark.

When they arrived at the back door, it was naturally closed tightly. They couldn't wake up Fei Yu, so they just stood at the door and whispered to each other about their excitement. After communicating for a long time, the excitement was relieved and everyone fell asleep.

The little dragon snake woke up from urinating in the middle of the night. He closed his eyes and crawled under the bed in a daze. Fei Yu noticed his movement, so he got up and picked him up to pee. He scanned it with his mental power out of habit, and then he saw a few sticks. A human-shaped sleeping pillar stuck at the door.

Fei Yu was dumbfounded by them. He put the little dragon snake back on the bed and went downstairs to wake up a few people and bring them in.

"We're just a little too excited and can't sleep, so

we might as well come to the restaurant and wait in advance." "Yu, don't worry about us. You can go back to your room and go back

to sleep." "I won't sleep anymore." Fei Yu waved his hand.

Seeing that Fei Yu really didn't want to sleep, several people started asking about the food they would sell tomorrow.

Hui asked: "Will we still sell the same food tomorrow?"

Fei Yu said with a smile: "We will still sell the braised pork, and we will add a few new foods."

Guo said worriedly: "You said the first floor is going to be We sell jams, cola eggs and other food, but do we have enough people?"

"Enough." Fei Yu did not explain in detail. He looked at Hui Heguo and said: "Didn't I tell you last time that I would give you a new job? What if I leave the first floor to you two?"

"No, there's no need to change -" Hui paused in the middle of speaking anxiously, "What did you say?" he asked in disbelief.

Fei Yu repeated softly, "I said I'd leave the first floor to you and Guo."

"Really?" Guo murmured, twisting Hui's butt flesh hard with his hands. Seeing that he was grinning in pain, he knew it wasn't true. I was dreaming, and I was busy beating my chest loudly in surprise, "Don't worry, we won't let you down!" That's a big place like the first floor, and it has more status than ordering and serving dishes. too much.