91

☆ 92. Chapter 91

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 91

No matter how resentful you are, the beast coins are still short.

The leaders of the hunting team sighed and said with bitter faces: "Seasoning cubes and popsicles are quite popular in our stone tribe, but after we bought the seasoning cubes and popsicles, we planned to sell them to other tribes. No one knows if many orcs will buy these two kinds of food in those tribes. If they like it, thats fine, but if they dont like it, itll be terrible. So we dont dare to buy it until we know the situation clearly. There are too many seasoning cubes and popsicles, so just buy a little less and give it a try first."

"Yes, yes, we have to try it before we decide whether to buy more."

"Although we have a lot of beast coins, we can't use them indiscriminately. Right?"

"Yes, we have a lot of beast coins!"

"It's not because I didn't bring enough beast coins to buy more seasoning cubes and popsicles."

"..."

Fei Yu listened patiently and said with a smile: "That's it. Is that so? I thought you didnt bring enough beast coins. I originally thought I could ask you to bring more seasoning cubes and popsicles to sell back. As for the beast coins you owe, you can give them to me when you come next time. Now It seems that I have thought too much. Everyone is right. You should be careful and buy less first to see what happens."

The leaders of the hunting team were stunned for a moment: "You said you want to give us more?" "

Wait for us. Will you make up for the beast coins next time?"

Fei Yu nodded with a smile: "That's right."

"Aren't you afraid that we would run away after taking the things and cheat you by not coming to give you the beast coins?"

"No." Fei Yu He said softly, "I believe you." The monk who could run away could not run away from the temple. The stone tribe was placed there, and he could go to find anyone at any time. What's more, Fei Yu believed that as long as he tasted the sweetness brought by the seasoning cubes and popsicles, no orc would ever think of running away. What if he really takes the thing and runs away... Well, there are always one or two fools.

The leaders of the hunting team were silent. Someone blushed and said, "I thought about it seriously. Even the seasoning cubes and popsicles that our tribe likes, the orcs from other tribes will definitely rush to buy them. You said you believe us, We can't live up to your trust. How about... we bring more seasoning cubes and popsicles back to sell?" "Don't

worry, we will definitely replenish you with beast coins next time we come." "

Not only will we replenish you with beast coins, We have to give you more."

"That's right, you can't just take your things out and exchange them for beast coins without any effort, right?"

Fei Yu asked: "Have you thought about it clearly? In fact, I think your original The idea is good, but you have to be careful when doing things."

"No, no, no, you don't need to be careful with seasoning cubes and popsicles!"

"What if you take too many and can't sell them?"

"How can you not sell them? Say no. It's definitely not enough to sell."

"Are you sure?"

"Sure, sure. If it weren't for the fact that I couldn't control my mouth and ate too much food, we would have planned to buy out all the seasoning cubes and popsicles you have here."