86

☆ 87. Chapter 86

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86

"Yan tribe? Zai Zai Restaurant?"

There are almost no orcs who don't know the name of the Yan tribe, but there are many foreign orcs who don't know the name of Zai Zai Restaurant.

Several beast warriors looked at each other, and after confirming from their looks that the other party had never heard of Zaizai Restaurant, they shook their heads at Ji Si very honestly.

"We haven't heard of Zai Zai Restaurant." One of the orcs said, "But a food store that sells delicious things like seasoning cubes must be very good."

Li rolled his eyes, "What do you mean it's very good? Zai Zai You can't even grab the food in the restaurant, okay?"

"Is there such a thing?" It's a recognized fact that chefs are popular, but no matter how popular chefs are, they won't be so good that they can't even grab the food they cook. Degree. However, when they thought about how the Yan tribe's two-star level came about, several orcs felt relieved. Levels are all based on appearance, so how good can the spiritual chef who stayed in the Yan tribe be? It is estimated that the spiritual chef who made the seasoning cubes is equivalent to the ordinary spiritual chefs in other two-star tribes. It is only because he is in the Yan tribe that he is particularly precious and popular.

The orcs who consciously wanted to understand gave a knowing smile and did not refute, but followed Li's words: "If I have the chance, I really want to taste the food at Zaizai Restaurant."

What did Ji Si think of? , asked: "Do you have anything else to do?"

The orcs smiled bitterly and said: "We are so seriously injured, even if there is something else, we can't do anything for the time being." "

Then you are planning to go home to recuperate?"

"Yes."

"You guys. Which tribe are they from?"

"We are from the Stone Tribe." The leading orc replied, "It is the tribe closest to the Yan Tribe." "

It turned out to be the hunting team of the Stone Tribe." Ji Si nodded, "Where we are now It's closer to the Yan Tribe, so you can go to the Yan Tribe to recuperate."

The orc said hesitantly: "We want to go back to our home more."

Ji Si frowned and said: "But it's not what you said you wanted to try Zaizai Restaurant for yourself. Food?"

"...That means if there is a chance."

"Don't you have a chance now?" Ji Si's face turned slightly cold, "Or are your words a lie?" "

No, not a lie. ." The leading orc was about to cry.

"That's good." Ji Si decided directly, "Let's go to the Yan tribe. If we go there, we can find a powerful pharmacist to treat your injuries. If you're lucky, you might be able to eat the food made by Yu."

"The Yan tribe . What kind of powerful pharmacist can there be?" A beast warrior muttered unhappily.

Zhuang smiled and said: "Master Shumu knows, right?"

"Who doesn't know Master Shumu?"

"Master Shumu lives in Zaizai Restaurant. If you have enough beast coins, you can invite Master Shumu to give you a meal." You treat the injuries."

"You said Master Shumu is in the Yan tribe?" The leading orc was very doubtful.

"Yes."

"Why?" Could it be that Master Shumu has fallen in love with an orc from the Yan tribe?