28

☆ 29. Chapter 28

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28

The next day Fei Yu was eating, and the orcs came to the door carrying glass. After hurriedly feeding the little dragon snake and wiping his mouth with his fingertips, Fei Yu put the little dragon snake on the animal skin mat and let him go back to his cage to sleep.

"Hiss~" the little dragon snake shouted softly at Fei Yu with its black eyes open.

Fei Yu clicked his little head and coaxed softly: "I'm downstairs."

The little dragon snake licked his cheek, and Fei Yu's face licked slightly with a soft barbed tongue. itch. Fei Yu saw that he closed his eyes and fell asleep for a second, so he walked out quietly.

Downstairs, two orcs were gesturing around the window.

"Is it okay to be so big?" an orc asked Fei Yu who came down from upstairs.

Fei Yu took one look and said, "A little bigger."

"Like this?"

"Yes."

After confirming, the two orcs immediately started to take action.

Fei Yu walked over and checked the glass placed next to the wall. He made sure that the glass was not damaged and then ignored it.

After almost half an hour of ping ping pong, the new window is done. After making a few more modifications to the details, Feiyu's stone house was completely finished before noon.

Next its time to pay the beast coins.

Adding yesterday's working hours to today's, the leading orc counted as one day for Fei Yu. Because they were the best skilled workers, and the work they were doing was extremely simple, the leading orc received a little less beast money. One orc can pay 500 black beast coins a day, and four orcs can pay 2,000 black beast coins.

Except for the four glass windows on the first floor, there are only two glass windows on the second and third floors. One side of glass costs five Gray Beast Coins, and eight sides of glass costs forty Gray Beast Coins.

The materials for building the stove were very cheap, and the leading orc asked for a gray beast coin.

All in all, the renovation of the stone house cost a total of forty-three gray beast coins.

Before I came to the Yan tribe, I spent fifty-five gray beast coins to buy wooden carts and wild beasts. It cost eighteen gray beast coins to rent two stone houses, and lent five gray beast coins to Hui. Fei Yu's total assets of one hundred gray beast coins only left twenty-two.

I can't even pay for the work, let alone add anything to the house.

Therefore, Fei Yu borrowed fifty gray beast coins from Shu Mu yesterday. After paying the work fee, I have twenty-nine beast coins. When the furniture is delivered, I still have to pay for the furniture. In another world, the money is still free.

Hui's speed was very fast. As soon as the orcs doing the work left, Hui ran out and asked the orcs to deliver furniture. In less than ten minutes, the furniture was moved to Fei Yu's door.

The orc who made the furniture was introduced to Feiyu by the leading orc. She was a female orc who loved playing with these things, and it was the first time she earned animal coins from these tables and chairs.

"Yu!" The female orc shouted excitedly as soon as she saw Fei Yu. She grabbed a few wooden boards and couldn't wait to ask Fei Yu: "Look, what kind of cabinet I made is exactly the same as the cabinet carved on the wooden board you gave me?"