95

☆ 96. Chapter 95

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 95:

The orcs from the Stone Tribe who sell seasoning cubes and popsicles discussed together how to convince Fei Yu to only sell things to them, and even after discussing the number of beast coins used to buy Fei Yu's consent to the limit that they could bear, they couldn't wait. They rushed to the Yan tribe.

As soon as they saw the Zai Zai Restaurant, the orcs in the Stone Tribe all trembled.

"Why do I feel that there are more orcs here than before?"

"I don't think so, but there are already more." One of the orcs pointed to the small river in the distance, "Did you see that this team is so long that it can even cross the river?" "Hiss—

" Another orc gasped and said in fear: "Why do so many orcs suddenly appear in line? Orcs who don't often come to Zai Zai Restaurant know how many orcs can be eaten every day and night. Food? Why are they wasting their efforts? Could it be that-" the orcs suddenly raised their voices, "They are all here to buy seasoning cubes and popsicles?"

"Isn't it possible? Even if there are orcs from outside tribes who know the seasonings we sell, The cubes and popsicles are from Zaizai Restaurant, so we can't have so many people rushing out to grab things from us, right?" "

I, I'll go and find out."

A male orc walked far away and casually followed the orcs in line. Start chatting.

"Are you all here to eat food?" the male orc asked seemingly unintentionally.

The other party looked at him and said, "Why are you here if you don't want to eat food?"

The male orc was slightly relieved after hearing this, "You have reached this position, can you still eat food?"

"Of course you can't." The other party laughed. laugh.

The male orc was confused after hearing this, and was about to ask further when he saw the orc in front of him suddenly come out of the team, walked forward for a long distance, and patted the shoulder of an orc who was queuing in front of him.

The person being photographed was a male who was slightly shorter than him. The other person turned around cautiously and asked in a bad tone: "What's the matter?" "

What's the matter?" The orc raised an eyebrow, "Please follow me. Can we change places?"

"No." The short orc refused without thinking, and threatened: "My friends are also waiting in line, so you should find someone else." "

What? You think I will be scared if a friend comes together. "?" The orc sneered, his face turned cold, "I want to challenge you." He said every word.

When an orc formally issues a challenge to another orc, not only can no orcs help, but they cannot refuse. Unless you think you are not as strong as the opponent, or you are an orc who knows that your strength is much higher than the opponent.

The two of them don't know each other, and no one knows who is weaker and who is stronger. Although the dwarf orc is unwilling to accept the challenge, he will be laughed at if he refuses. He will not be able to raise his head. He stares at the opponent bitterly for a while, and can only grit his teeth and agree.

The orcs watching the excitement immediately vacated a large space for them to perform.

The orcs of the Stone Tribe were dumbfounded. They didn't understand that the good guys were here to eat, so why did they start fighting at the first thought?