30

☆ 31. Chapter 30

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 30

When Fei Yu prepared himself and came to the Lingchu Certification Management Office the next day, there were many orcs waiting outside.

In the open space in front of the orcs, the old orc with the face of the dean yesterday was sitting on a stool with his legs spread apart and his hands on his chest, looking at everyone with a slightly fierce look. .

He spat Xingzi angrily: "Shut up, everyone! Wait quietly! If you are not convinced, you can get out immediately. There are no more or less spiritual chefs in the Yan tribe, and there is no shortage of any of you!"

All the orcs and lambs He lowered his head like a cub to be scolded, secretly pointing his angry face at the ground.

After cursing for five or six minutes, the old man picked up the cup and took a sip of water. He said to the orc standing beside him: "Okay, let's start the assessment. If more orcs come later, tell them all to get out. Lingchu proved Even if they dare to fail to show up on time for such a big thing as an assessment, I can tell them the result in advance - Fail!"

When the orcs who had been pretending to be grandson for a long time heard this, most of their anger disappeared in an instant.

The orc beside the old man took two steps forward and said loudly: "Follow me."

Fei Yu mingled in the crowd and followed them to the small houses he had visited yesterday when he got the certificate for opening a shop.

"Enter one house per person." The orc indicated.

The orcs who came for the assessment immediately rushed to the nearest room.

There are ten rows of small houses, each row has twenty rooms, and the number of orcs to be tested is no more than two hundred. There can only be a maximum of 200 orcs for each assessment of the Spiritual Chef Certificate. If the number of applicants exceeds 200, please come early next time if you are late.

In practice, however, it is rarely full.

Beastmen who can awaken their abilities belong to the most powerful group of intermediate awakened beast warriors. After the orcs undergo intermediate awakening, their body strength, five senses, etc. will all evolve. This is the initial sign. And as the orcs continue to refine their flesh and body to the extreme, there will be a high probability of triggering a second evolution, which is the ability to awaken.

Intermediate awakening is not so easy to trigger. After awakening, it is not necessarily possible to become the most important fighting force of a two-star tribe. Therefore, despite the large number of orcs who sign up to take the spiritual chef certification test every time, in fact, many of them come here to try their luck. Many of them themselves have not yet awakened their abilities.

Not all intermediate beast warriors have awakened their abilities, but the spiritual chef must have the ability.

Fei Yu can tell which orcs have abilities and which orcs don't by observing with his mental power. If the orcs responsible for the spirit chef certification assessment were willing to check, they could easily find out who was faking the truth.

But why do they do this?

The first step of the Spiritual Kitchen Assessment - identifying the ingredients. Although the Spiritual Kitchen Management Office prepares this itself, it doesn't cost a few beast coins at all. The second step - making food by hand, from cooking tools to ingredients and seasonings, etc., all need to be prepared by the orcs themselves.