29

☆ 30. Chapter 29

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 29

"Proof of opening a store?" The male orc asked: "What do you want to sell?"

Fei Yu replied: "Food."

The male orc rolled his eyes, with a look of expectation on his face, "Are you a spiritual chef?"

Fei Yu said without any guilt: "Yes." After a pause, when the male orc's eyes suddenly brightened, he added honestly: "I just haven't gotten the spiritual chef certificate yet." The

male orc's smile softened a little. , but still asked with a bit of attentiveness: "Then do you want to sign up to get the chef certificate?" "

Yes." Fei Yu nodded, "Once you get the store opening certificate,

you can apply for this." "Okay, I will get it for you right away. "The male orc said and quickly took out two wooden boards.

Having already learned Fei Yu's name just now, the male orc directly drew an abstract fish on two wooden boards, and then followed the fish with an animal leg. After doing this, he stood up and said to Fei Yu: "Follow me." Then he walked out of the store management office without waiting for Fei Yu to answer.

Fei Yu immediately followed closely.

Whether it was a certificate for opening a store or a certificate for a chef later on, Fei Yu had already figured out the process of how to obtain them.

Just like you need to take exams to get some qualification certificates in your life, the shop opening certificate and the chef certificate also need to be assessed. The assessment is very simple, just prove that you know how to do it. For example, if you open a restaurant, you have to prove that you can actually cook food. For example, to open a clothing store, you need to prove that you can make clothes. If you are selling animal skins, salt, or sugar, the store management office will send out orcs to check whether you have enough goods to sell.

In short, be sure to verify that you really have the ability to open this store.

Fei Yu followed the male orc around to the back of the store management office. About a hundred meters apart, there were dozens of rows of small houses, with twenty small rooms connected to each row. The room is not big, only ten square meters at most.

The male orc led Fei Yu to a house with an open door, and raised his chin at him: "Go in, just use the ingredients inside to make something edible. Take it out for me to taste when it's ready. I will judge whether you are qualified and get the certificate." After saying that, he sat down on the stool next to the door and stopped talking to Fei Yu.

There is a fire pit in the small house, a stone pot, a bone knife and a spoon. Fei Yu flipped through the ingredients and found only a piece of palm-sized, one-centimetre-thick piece of stale animal meat, and then no other ingredients. Looking at the seasonings, there is just one - salt.

Fei Yu couldn't help but sigh. He had originally planned to surprise the male orc, so that he could invite him to come and support him on the day he opened the store. It's convenient to have someone above you to do things, and it's not a loss to have a good relationship with a male orc.

Now, don't think too much, just make a piece of meat that can be eaten.

Use a bone knife to cut off the fat on the animal meat and put it into a stone pot on the fire to refine some oil. Once the oil spread sizzlingly on the bottom of the pot, Fei Yu put a few thinly sliced ​​pieces of animal meat into the pot and slowly fried it. After a while, a faint smell of meat wafted out. Fei Yu pinched some salt and sprinkled it on. When the meat became golden and cooked, he turned off the fire and called the male orcs to come in and eat.