74

☆ 75. Chapter 74

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 74

I dont know when it started. There were fewer and fewer orcs in the Yan tribe wearing skirts. When I walked outside, I basically saw orcs wearing linen clothes.

The orcs from the foreign tribe were attracted by the linen clothes and pants worn by the orcs of the Yan tribe, and they all threw off their linen skirts. Before they could get over the linen clothes, the orcs from the Yan tribe gradually took off their linen clothes. , changed into another kind of clothes that is simple and convenient, and most importantly, very suitable for wearing in the hot season.

It's the bikini that requires the least amount of burlap.

Of course, the orcs definitely didn't know what a bikini was, and Feiyu couldn't think of a better name, so he finally left it to the linen shop. So bikini had a new name in the primitive world.

What is worn above is called a breast piece because at first glance it looks like two discs covering the breasts.

What he wears underneath is called briefs, because Feiyu really can't admit without conscience that there is a piece of cloth on the back of the genitals. He always feels that it is too embarrassing for the river crab master.

This is what female orcs wear. The large flower pants worn by male orcs are called two-legged pants. As the name suggests, they are worn on both legs. It is so simple and easy to understand.

On the day when the hot season arrives, the sun seems to have risen to a higher level, bursting out with a completely different heat than yesterday. The entire space seemed to be thrown into a wave of fire, with waves of heat coming over one after another. The orcs were tanned several degrees after only a few days.

The day before the mating party ended, Falcon finally made it back to the Yan tribe in time.

As soon as I entered the tribe, I was almost blinded by the sight of so many black and colorful flesh and bodies.

He just went out hunting for a long time. Why did the orcs in the tribe look like a new batch?

It wasn't that Hayabusa liked naked orcs before he'd seen them, he just felt that the orcs in front of him who were wearing a little linen on their bodies might as well not wear them at all. He didn't have any idea if he didn't wear them, but once he wore them like this, he couldn't control himself. .

Since the last time he expressed his pursuit of Fei Yu at the restaurant and was rejected, Falcon left the tribe and went hunting. It was only today that I came out of the remote jungle where there was no one. It can be said that I have been holding it in for too long and haven't vented it.

Falcon blinked hard a few times, turned around and looked at the wooden cart he was pulling, tried his best to ignore the men and women around him whose attractiveness index had skyrocketed, and headed straight to the original Zaizai Restaurant.

Arriving at the restaurant, Falcon was startled by the empty stone house in front of him.

"Where are the people?!" Falcon shouted in shock, "You didn't get selected, did you?" The orcs of the Yan tribe knew that the spiritual chef was selected for the courtship meeting. Falcon had never doubted that Fei Yu would not be chosen before. Chosen. He has been staying in the Yan tribe since he was born. He has eaten the food made by every spiritual chef. Falcon trusts his judgment.

The judgment was correct, but the door of Zaizai Restaurant was indeed closed. Could it be that you really didnt make the choice?

With Falcon thinking this, he saw that there was only a hole left in the wall of the room that was originally made of brittle stone, so he walked over and poked his head into the hole to take a look.