90

☆ 91. Chapter 90

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 90:

Among the orcs who come to the restaurant to eat, which ones are regular visitors and which ones are first time visitors? The orcs hired by Fei Yu can basically tell at a glance.

At first glance, the orcs who came in first were all new ones. Guo rolled his eyes and asked with a smile: "Before going to the second floor to eat, would you like to try the grilled sausages, croquettes and other food?" "

What is this? ?Is it delicious?"

As soon as he entered the door, several aromas of food rushed into his nose. The beast warriors from the Stone Tribe subconsciously moved their noses and looked in the direction where the scent was coming from.

"What kind of food is that red and long thing? It smells so fragrant."

"Is that black thing an animal egg? It has a sweet aroma."

"And the one in a bunch, is it a wild fruit? It has bread on the outside. What is it? It looks crisp and bright."

The beast warriors of the Stone Tribe were all attracted by the food they had never seen before. They stared at the food curiously, and took a moment to glance at the fruit, hoping that she Can give them answers. But before Guo Guo could answer, the orcs behind them shouted skillfully.

"I want two croquettes and five sausages."

"Give me twenty sausages!"

"I want five bunches of sweet fruits."

"I want..."

Although I have never tasted these strange foods, but Just looking at the group of orcs at the back who were fighting for the land, the orc warriors from the Stone Tribe felt that the taste must be good.

"How about we order some too?"

The leading beast warrior at the front of the queue touched his growling belly and said hesitantly: "Then let's have one portion of each food?"

He imitated the other beastmen and asked for food. , and soon the food was delivered to them.

"Wow, this black egg is sweet and delicious."

"This sausage is full of meat. What is this red one? Sweet and sour."

"Is it sweet and sour? I ate this The sausage seems to have been smeared with honey."

"I think this sweet fruit is delicious. The outside seems to be covered with sugar, but how did the sugar turn into such a hard shell and be wrapped around the outside? Well, it turns out that wild fruits are paired with Is the candy so delicious?"

Soon, the food in their hands was eaten by three times. The beast warriors touched their bellies and looked at their leader expectantly: "I still want to eat." "

Me too. ."

"The beast coins we need are not that much anyway, how about we eat some more?"

The orc leader licked the tomato sauce on his fingers and said: "...Go and buy it."

The first time he bought it, he bought it the second time. , the second time I bought it, the third or fourth time.

"Hey, have you eaten enough? If you have eaten enough, please leave quickly, okay?" an orc from behind urged.

"At first glance, they are orcs who have never been to Zaizai Restaurant. Only a fool would stay put just to eat the food sold on the first floor. You can obviously take good food and eat it on the second floor, and it's not like you just go to the second floor. We can't ask for another layer of food, which wastes everyone's time." "