105

☆ 106. Chapter 105

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 105

Looking at the dozen orcs standing in front of him, Fei Yu fell silent.

Although he knew about the existence of sin beasts, the only sin beasts Fei Yu actually saw were the couple Hui and Guo. Apart from their injuries when they first met, no matter how miserable they were, they were not in any serious condition. They were wearing clothes made of animal skins, which were everywhere in the Chaos tribe, and the animal skins were not necessarily as good as theirs. When it comes to body shape, the two of them can't be called fat, but they definitely don't fall into the thin category.

Anyway, when Fei Yu looked around, there was really no difference except that Hui and Guo both had the mark of a sinful beast on their faces and were being hunted by many orcs.

Fei Yu thought that the other sin beasts were at most much thinner than Hui Heguo. However, when those sin beasts actually appeared in front of him, Fei Yu realized that the difference was not that big.

These dozen criminal beasts were completely skinny and skinny. If they were any thinner, they would be no different than a human skin on a skeleton. The animal skins they wore were dirty, and even the animal hair on them was almost worn away. What's even worse is that the exposed skin of these orcs is crisscrossed with scars, and several of them have not healed for a long time and have begun to rot.

"You all should sit down," Fei Yu said softly.

A dozen sin beasts, you look at me, I look at you, and then sit down in a row. Their hands were placed awkwardly on their laps, and each of them looked like primary school students waiting for the teacher to teach.

"Don't be nervous." Fei Yu comforted him, "Have I told you the reason why I came to you?" "

Tell me, I told you." The oldest male orc licked his dry lips. He asked cautiously: "Do you want us to join your hunting team?"

"Yes." Fei Yu nodded with a smile.

A shrunken female orc asked impatiently: "Can you really help us remove the mark of the sinful beast on our face?"

Fei Yu said firmly: "It's true."

"Then when will you help us remove it? Is it okay now?"

"Yes." Fei Yu said softly.

Hui stood behind Fei Yu and asked excitedly: "Yu, how are you going to help us eliminate it?"

"Give you something delicious to eat." Fei Yu said while smiling and clapped his hands a few times. In less than a minute, Guo walked in carrying a big wooden tray.

"Are you here?" Hui looked at Guo and asked, "I was about to go down and call you up."

Guo pouted and said with a bit of pride: "You don't need to call me, Yu told me a lot more than he told you."

She placed the large wooden plate on the table and placed the palm-sized pottery bowls in front of all the orcs except Fei Yu.

A finger-width white noodle is rolled into a small ball and placed in a black earthenware bowl. The fried tender yellow eggs and tomato sauce are poured on the noodles. The heat slowly rises. It doesn't look like food, but more like... What a nice display.

"Is this food?" an orc asked.

"What is the white one? What is the yellow one? What is the red one?"

Fei Yu patiently explained: "The white ones are called noodles, the yellow ones are animal eggs, and the red ones are tomato sauce." "