116

☆ 117. Chapter 116

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 116

After a small counterattack, which put a big obstacle in the future of the Liger Tribe and the Dragon Snake Tribe, Fei Yu and Ji Si led five high-level beast warriors Shi Shiran back to the Yan Tribe.

As passive participants in the counterattack, these orcs were a little more afraid of Fei Yu and Ji Si. He told me where to hunt along the way. He was told not to hit the Spur-toothed beast when he caught him. He was told not to bring back less than ten if he picked five wild fruits. He was extremely obedient.

They carefully tried to please Fei Yu and Ji Si, but the closer they got to the Yan tribe along the way, the more they became restless and terrified.

They, these high-level beast warriors, should have stayed in their own beast tribe and enjoyed the delicacies and females automatically brought to them by others. They didn't need to think about anything else every day and night except how to improve their strength. But now, forget about being a prisoner. It would be okay if you were a prisoner responsible for fighting. At least they would have a chance to show off their powerful combat power that far surpasses that of other beast warriors. Even if they become prisoners, I believe they will still have the strength. Yan Tribe The beast warriors did not dare to target them too much.

But what happened was that he was not a prisoner like this.

"Yu, Master Yu, do you really want us to shovel shit?" A senior beast warrior from the liger tribe asked bitterly.

It turned out that they only knew that Fei Yu and Ji Si were not inferior to them in strength. Through the scene when they just entered the Yan Tribe, they had a personal understanding of Fei Yu and Ji Si's status in the Yan Tribe.

All I can say is that its so, so awesome!

As soon as he saw the faces of these two people, the beast warrior of the Yan tribe guarding the door said nothing and respectfully opened the door with a smile.

It is understandable that these two people do not need to hand over the beast coins to the tribe, but they, the orcs from the foreign tribe, do not need to pay either! Although there are only a few beast coins, the significance represented by those beast coins is not light. What you pay is not just a simple beast coin, but the majesty of a tribe!

What's more, the beast warrior guarding the door not only didn't ask for the beast coins, but also ignored them all, as if he didn't see them, and didn't seem to care whether they were good or bad.

Several senior beast warriors looked at each other. They have never seen such a situation. Even those led by tribal leaders and high-level beast warriors have never seen anyone who did not hand over the beast coins.

No, you cant offend!

Several high-level beast warriors instantly understood the same determination from each other's eyes.

After finding the old orc Chu, Fei Yu directly left them all to Chu under the uneasy mood of the five senior orc warriors.

"These orcs look very strong. They should not be weak. There is no need to worry about being trampled to death by wild beasts." Chu looked at them one by one with his old eyes narrowed, and said with satisfaction after a moment.

"Don't kill them." Fei Yu warned with a smile, "They have other uses."

Ji Si added: "Don't let them live too comfortably, otherwise they will lose their memory."