5

☆ 5. Chapter 5font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 5

: Fire is not difficult to obtain.

There is a kind of flint sold by orcs in the gathering place. It is a little bigger than a fingernail, looks like crystal, and has a small cluster of red veins inside. This kind of flint is very convenient for lighting fires. Just rub it lightly with another piece, and a small flame will appear immediately.

It's just...a little expensive.

Then a small piece of flint requires at least a complete Thorny Tooth Beast to be exchanged for it.

The Spiny Tooth Beast looks like a domestic pig, with two long and warped fangs protruding from its mouth, which are used to poke holes in the orcs' custody. Its body is about the size of two domestic pigs. From the neck, which is so fat that the neck cannot be seen, to the tailbone, a row of long hairs like steel needles stand up.

Feiyu only caught three spiny-tusked beasts in total, and it was really painful to have to trade two of them for two small flints. How much oil can two spiny-toothed beasts refine? It would be great if you have a lighter, but matches will do if you don't have any.

Alas, there is no fire engine in the mountains, and flint is the king.

I really envy orcs with fire abilities.

"Hiss~" The sleeping little dragon snake woke up and circled around Fei Yu's neck like a baby, conveying its desire for food to Fei Yu in a low voice with a flattering voice.

Fei Yu touched its little head with some pity, took out cola nuts and wild fruits and fed them to him. After thinking for a while, he took out an egg from the Cuckoo beast, cracked it open, and tried to feed it to him. The little dragon snake smelled the egg liquid, happily put its head in and ate it. After eating two eggs, the little dragon snake burped, and its small body circled half of the broken eggshells, reluctant to let go.

"Okay, I'll give you better balls tonight." Fei Yu coaxed softly.

"Hiss, hiss, hiss~" the little dragon snake shook its head and shook its head, then threw away the eggshell without mercy.

Fei Yu clicked his mouth angrily, "Snack."

In fact, he thought about feeding raw meat to the little dragon snake, but gave up immediately. Orcs: Orcs can transform from beasts into human form, which is the biggest difference between them and beasts. Orcs are not averse to raw meat, but they have no desire to eat it. After all, Fei Yu was once a human in his heart, and the little dragon snake was his nominal baby. On the premise of being better to the little dragon snake, Fei Yu wanted to raise him as humanly as possible.

Having said that, Fei Yu has no experience in raising human babies. It is certain that orcs have rougher skin and thicker flesh than humans, so the dragon and snake cubs are probably easy to feed, right?

After feeding the little dragon snake, feed the big dragon snake. The former patriarch had difficulty eating, so Fei Yu fed him some egg liquid and wild fruits, and then gave him a dozen red fruits. The Zhu Guo medicine still only had a relieving effect. Fei Yu prayed in his heart, hoping that everything would go well in the afternoon, and then he would change his house and settle down first.

After all, it is too inconvenient to go back and forth from living in a cave.

...

Making money is a business, but accidentally exposing the existence of space is a stupid thing.