85

☆ 86. Chapter 85

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 85

"Be careful!" Zhang Zang roared and pulled away Li who was standing not far away and seemed to be in a daze.

He stumbled a few times, stepped back uncontrollably, and his back hit the tree trunk with a loud bang.

"Hiss—" he cried out in pain, looking up at Zhuang who had killed the beast that almost punched a hole in his body, "hehe" he smiled and apologized sheepishly: "I'm sorry, I was thinking about something else just now. thing."

Zhuang glared at him, frowned and cursed: "Thinking about other things while hunting? Do you think you live too long?"

Li's eyes wandered, and then he came again. On the animal skin bag that Jisi was holding.

Drool immediately flowed out uncontrollably.

"Chief, it's enough for me to have a taste, just one bite, okay?" He smiled flatteringly at Ji Si.

The corner of Zhuang's mouth twitched, feeling that his face was almost wiped out.

"He's just hungry." Not wanting Ji Si to think that the beast warriors under his command were useless and that the beast warriors were attacking him and yet they dared to die without paying attention, Zhuang bravely explained to Ji Si, "He likes it very, very much. Food made by Yu. As long as there is food made by Yu, he can't concentrate. He——"

"No need to say it, I understand." Ji Si said matter-of-factly: "It was made by Yu. Isnt it normal to be attracted to food? How can a beast compare to the food made by Yu? Li is very discerning and regards the food made by Yu as more important than his own life. I decided to reward him with some seasoning cubes made by Yu."

Ji Si said, opened the animal skin bag, pinched a sesame-sized seasoning cube and handed it to Li.

Li obviously didn't expect that Ji Si not only didn't blame him, but even rewarded him with the seasoning cubes that he had been thinking about since joining the Yan tribe. His hands started to shake slightly with excitement.

He licked the tiny bit of seasoning and was tingled by the thick taste. Seeing that half of the lump was licked off in one lick, Li reluctantly held back the urge to swallow the seasoning lump and took out his oversized animal skin hose.

Put the seasoning cube into the water bag, shake it vigorously for a while, and the little seasoning cube will quickly melt into the water.

He took a sip. Although the water was cold, he could still taste some light meaty flavor. It tastes like a gugu beast, but also has a bit of fish soup. If you drink it carefully, you can still taste the fragrance of the bones... The more you smack it, the more flavorful it becomes. Unconsciously, I drank most of the water bag.

"Leave some for me."

"Leave some for me too!"

His companions crowded around Li, winking and begging him to be merciful.

Li's hand holding the water bag paused, and in the next second he drank it all in a few sips. After finishing the drink, he licked his mouth and raised his eyebrows proudly -

leave some? It's impossible, he doesn't even have enough to drink, okay?

Several companions hated Li so much that they couldn't do anything about him.

Keith, on the other hand, was satisfied with their thirst for seasoning cubes. Seeing that it was getting late, he decided to be merciful and give them lunch in advance.