100

☆ 101. Chapter 100

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 100

The scarred orc looked at Fei Yu in horror, and was shocked by Fei Yu's face.

"Who are you?" After a long time, he finally calmed down a little.

Fei Yu's mind changed, as if he didn't notice anything strange about him, and he said with a smile: "I am the spiritual chef of Zai Zai Restaurant." "

What? Are you the spiritual chef?" The scarred orc's head was confused again.

If you just look at the face, the male in front of you looks exactly like the former clan leader's partner. But this person is still a spiritual chef, which is completely different from the former clan leader's useless beast companion.

Could it be that they are not the same person, but they just have similar faces?

Or maybe they are just the same person, and the former patriarch's partner has been hiding himself?

The orcs who hid this from the entire Sky Fox Clan and kept tricking them into believing that he was a useless beast?

If that's the case, wouldn't it be too scary?

The scarred orc lowered his head and thought more deeply, shocking himself into a cold sweat.

"What's wrong with you?" The fat-faced orc suddenly slapped him on the back, scaring him so much that he almost jumped. The fat-faced orc looked at his frightened look, frowned and asked: "What's wrong with you? Is there something wrong with your body? We just happened to find Master Shumu, let him give you a bottle of medicine to drink?" "

No, no , I'm fine." The scarred orc said in a condescending manner. Although he was looking at the fat-faced orc, he couldn't help but glance at Fei Yu from the corner of his eye.

Fei Yu always had a calm and calm smile, which made the scarred orcs who secretly observed him uneasy.

If this orc is really the partner of the former clan leader, he should be very scared when he hears that he is from the Dragon Snake clan, right?

The fat-faced orc then explained to Shu Mu: "Master Shu Mu, when our clan leader went out hunting, he encountered a very, very powerful beast. Although he escaped, he was still seriously injured." The priest inside has already shown it to the clan leader, but it can't completely cure his injury. He can only use his abilities to delay it as much as possible and spend more time to come up with a solution." "The clan

leader of the Dragon Snake Clan was injured by a wild beast . ?What kind of beast is so powerful?" Shu Mu asked in confusion.

The fat-faced orc shook his head, "We don't know either."

Shu Mu asked casually. He twitched his lips and said, "The priests can't cure your clan leader. What can I, a pharmacist, do?"

"The clan leader's. At present, the priests are using their own abilities to hold off the injury. In addition, they gather all the medicine masters in the tribe, and then drink the medicine they discussed to slowly recover the injury. You are the number one medicine master in the tribe, if you have If you are here, I believe that the effect of the liquid medicine produced will be better."

Shu Mu said modestly: "I am not any better than other liquid medicine masters, so I won't go back with you, right?" Where else will I go after I go back? Have a sweet tooth?

"No." When the scarred orc heard that Shu Mu was unwilling, he suddenly came back to his senses and threatened fiercely: "If you are not afraid of death, don't come back with us."