47

☆ 48. Chapter 47

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 47

Ji Si felt that she was having a strange dream.

A strange and somewhat eerie dream.

Lets talk about himself first.

He couldn't tell whether he was a cub or an adult in the dream. Call him a cub, but he has already grown black and gold scales, and the short fur that only appeared in the cub period has long since faded. It can be said that he is an adult. His strong limbs, sharp claws and huge wings are not at all. The whole body is bare and does not look like a dragon and snake tribe, but more like a snake tribe.

Like the snake people?

No, he will never be like that kind of weak and chirping race.

Jisi stared at the beast form in her dream for a long time, and suddenly realized -

he was obviously a gigantic cub! Look at how majestic that huge body is, this is the most powerful cub image that I have imagined countless times when I was a cub!

Thinking about it this way, Jisi was quite satisfied when she looked at her weird beast form in the dream.

In addition to the animal form, the strangest thing is the environment.

He seemed to be in the territory he occupied, which was a large forest filled with a faint smell of rotting corpses. The trees here are not too high, there is only one tree covered with long, slender and soft branches. The branches are particularly thick. The crown of the tree blocks out the sky and the sun, and the dense branches hang down to the ground. Jisike has never seen anything like this before. tree.

Even though this tree is big and beautiful, it is also very powerful.

Ji Si has seen carnivorous flowers that can capture wild beasts for food, plants that survive by sucking blood, and several trees that can capture wild beasts like the big tree in front of her. But none of them are as powerful as this big tree, because at a glance there are dozens of beasts wrapped around the branches of this tree!

It doesn't kill all its prey at once. It will only kill what it wants to eat, and the rest will be tied up and hung in mid-air.

There's something Ji Si doesn't understand.

There were also orcs among the prey tied up in the big tree, but he couldn't smell the scent of orcs from them. Moreover, these people were very ugly, probably tortured by the big tree. Ji Si could hardly find a face among them that could be seen clearly. Either his face is frighteningly white, or his face is covered in blood, his mouth is pulled to the base of his ears, his eyeballs are protruding and blood-red. Jisi also saw a few strange orcs with big holes in their stomachs, and their internal organs and intestines spilled out.

The tree will swallow up their flesh and blood, as well as a kind of shiny stone in their heads.

Why do these people have rocks in their heads? This is what Jisi is most curious about.

He was just as smart in the dream.

Use that big tree to make the best protective barrier for the forest you occupy. At the same time, he would also snatch away beasts or humanoid monsters rolled up by the big tree from time to time to improve his strength.

——In the dream, he lived in the forest for several days and nights, and learned to absorb the energy from the bright stones like the big trees to improve his abilities. At the same time, having tasted the benefits brought by stones, he began to think about taking the stones from the big tree all the time.