84

☆ 85. Chapter 84

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 84

The specialty food the second orc gave Fei Yu to try was thinly fried animal meat slices. His knife skills are very good, and each piece of animal meat is cut to almost the same size and thickness. Unfortunately, his frying skills are not very good. Otherwise, it was undercooked and the meat was raw. Either the meat was fried for too long, and the meat was a little hard to chew, which is considered good. Some of the meat was fried completely black and you couldn't tell that it was originally a piece of meat.

For this orc, Fei Yu thought that if he could turn the fried meat slices into barbecue, he would probably have the same effect in the end.

Since you can't control the heat, just keep it simple, don't fry or grill the meat, just cook it.

Fei Yu only had one request for the orcs, and he didn't ask him to cook the meat so fragrantly, as long as it was cooked, it would pass the test.

"The food I'm teaching you to make is called boiled pork slices." Fei Yu introduced the name of the dish as usual, and at the same time he casually took a piece of spiney beast tenderloin, holding the bone knife three times and dividing it by two, "" The meat was cut into thin slices.

The orc was shocked by Fei Yu's knife skills.

He originally wanted to let him do the cutting, to show that he was not good at cooking, but his ability to cut meat should be better than Fei Yu's. After all, they are both spiritual chefs. Even if they are not as good as the other party, they cannot lose too badly.

The result... was still so miserable.

There was no way to win in the food-making competition, but in the knife-making competition, he would give up without a fight. The orc put away the last bit of his pitiful pride and bowed his head obediently to learn how to cook.

"Boiled pork slices? I remember." The orc paused for a moment, as if he had just come to his senses, and shouted strangely: "Wait a minute, you just said boiled pork slices? Is it boiled meat slices?"

Its not a bad idea to just read the literal meaning, so Fei Yu nodded casually.

The orc almost cried "Wow".

"I know how to boil meat in water. I don't need to teach you this. Can you change it to another one?" The orc begged pitifully. "If not, I also sell the clear soup noodles and hot and sour noodles. Orcs basically like to eat barbecue and frying. Meat, boiled meat, even if the meat is replaced with smaller slices, no one likes to eat it." "

Don't worry, what I cook is not just boiled meat slices." Fei Yu comforted.

The orc smiled bitterly.

Not simple boiled meat slices? No matter how simple it is, dont you still need to boil it with water?

Forget it, at least there will be one less kind of food to sell. He didn't believe that the second food he was going to learn later was boiled meat.

Because they were suspicious of Fei Yu, the orcs were less concerned when they watched Fei Yu cooking.

Coat the meat slices with a batter made of egg white, flour and salt and set it aside for later use. Feiyu scooped up a spoonful of animal oil and poured it into the pot. He threw in the Sichuan peppercorns and dried chili peppers and started frying them over slow heat. When the chili peppers turned golden brown, he took them out. , put the green onion, ginger, salt and black juice liquid into the sizzling oil pan, and pour in the broth prepared early in the morning. Amidst the sizzling sound, a burst of white mist exploded, and the aroma of the seasoning rushed towards the face domineeringly. Door, gently stir with a spoon a few times to stir the soup evenly, add the batter-coated meat slices piece by piece, scald and serve, sprinkle with chopped dried chili pepper and Sichuan peppercorns, and pour hot oil over the "thorn" , tender meat slices, oily red and translucent soup, spicy and fragrant boiled meat slices are simply prepared.