End

☆ 131. Chapter 130 Extra 2

font record

Previous chapter table of contents

Chapter 130 Extra:

The second day after Feiyu and Ji Si came back, they had to get busy.

The hunting team of Zaizai Restaurant came to the door excitedly early in the morning, and enthusiastically called out Ji Si, who only climbed into Fei Yu's bed late at night, on the grounds of "feeling the boss's strength". Jis, who was forced to get up, had a dark look on his face, hadn't eaten breakfast, pursed his lips coldly, and started training with a group of orcs who were looking for death until Jis calmed down.

The members of the hunting team strode toward the uninhabited open space of the Yan tribe. The beast warrior captain of the Yan tribe noticed it immediately, hurriedly reported to Kong, and led his men to follow the hunting team at Zaizai Restaurant. Go.

"Master Ji Si and Master Yu have not been back for so long. They must have saved a lot of good things for those beast warriors." "Have

you heard about it?"

"What?"

"Although this is still a secret, who told us Are they companions? I believe you will never spread the word casually. Come here and I will tell you quietly. I heard that Master Jisi and Master Yu are already super awakened beast warriors!" After hearing this, everyone looked at him with contempt

. , "Didn't this matter spread everywhere outside the tribe? I thought you were going to say something. It's a waste of our time. Let's go quickly. If we are slow, we might start training." "That's

right. I really envy the hunting team at Zai Zai Restaurant! Master Yu must have brought them delicious food again."

"Master Ji Si must have discussed a new training method with Master Yu. Maybe he took the hunting team out so early. I want to help them achieve advanced awakening."

"Oh, now that you say that, I'm even more anxious. If those beast warriors preemptively awaken to advanced levels, wouldn't our tribal hunting team belonging to Lord Kong be laughed to death by other orcs?"

Face. It must not be lost. The beast warriors who were already striding quickly started running in the next second.

Ten minutes later, everyone arrived at their destination, and the "bang bang" sound became more and more clear.

"You are all too slow. The hunting team at Zaizai Restaurant has already started training!"

"What should we do? Should we just go over and interrupt them?"

"What should we do if Lord Jis gets angry because he suddenly interrupts them? If I had known better, I would have Please ask Mr. Kong to come with us."

"We've already come, why don't we go back? The worst we can do is get a beating, but Mr. Ji Si won't beat us to death, right?" "That's fine

, as long as we don't die."

Everyone cheered. Courage appeared in front of Ji Si. The leading beast warrior was stunned for a few seconds, and suddenly shouted in panic: "Run!"

However, the beast warrior following behind was faster than what he shouted, and he escaped earlier. Run quickly and disappear.

Ji Si squinted his eyes and looked at the beast warriors running around. He lightly stamped his feet on the ground, and a large layer of ice instantly spread to the distance. First, he climbed up the nearest leading beast warrior along his ankles, "" and immediately froze him. It turned into a big lump of ice with only the head outside, followed by the beast warriors who ran away, one after another, and each one was frozen into a lump of ice before they hit the ground.