111

☆ 112. Chapter 111

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111

"This is the territory assigned to us from the Yan tribe. Please leave." Several beast warriors from the Yan tribe stood side by side, blocking the orcs who wanted to break in.

"We are not here to steal your food, we just want to find my tribe."

"Your tribe?" The beast warriors looked at the female Sky Fox tribe in front of them. This tribe has always had a good face, so there is no need to say more about their appearance. . The Sky Fox female who spoke up was very beautiful, but her body was thinner than the average female orc, and she was also a bit short. Among the female orcs, she was definitely on the petite side. Don't look at the face, only look at the body. Whether they are female or male, the orcs prefer strong and strong bodies. The body shape of the Sky Fox female in front of them is actually not very popular.

But she is an orc from the Sky Fox Clan.

An orc from the Sky Fox Tribe whose face is enough to make up for the difference in body.

Therefore, the body figure that was not very attractive to the orcs, coupled with the beautiful face unique to the Sky Fox tribe, actually made the Sky Fox female in front of them look more pitiful.

Of course, the orcs didn't understand the word "poor and pitiful". They just felt that this Sky Fox female gave them an uncontrollable urge to protect her.

The Sky Fox Tribe female curled her red lips and smiled at the beast warriors of the Yan Tribe. The cunning in her eyes flashed away. The beast warriors felt their heads were in a trance for a moment, and their feet walked to both sides uncontrollably.

The entrance was just given way.

The Sky Fox female looked at them contemptuously and walked in with the beast warriors behind her.

"Fish——" After looking for a long time and finally seeing Fei Yu, the Tianhu tribe's eyes lit up and she shouted excitedly. Unfortunately, he only yelled one word before he was stopped by Ji Si.

"Shut up!" Ji Si said coldly.

The female Tianhu tribe glanced at him, thinking that Ji Si was also a beast warrior from the Yan tribe. She smiled casually and said softly: "I'm looking for my tribe, can you give in?" Then, she used own ability.

Jisun immediately moved her legs to the side as if she had taken control. But just after taking two steps, a thick layer of ice suddenly spread on the ground, sucking tightly at the soles of his feet, causing him to stop in place again.

"Ice ability?" The female from the Sky Fox Tribe looked at him in surprise and praised: "It looks pretty awesome."

Ji Si narrowed her eyes and said with no emotion in her voice: "Control ability?"

The female from the Sky Fox Tribe said He smiled generously and said: "It's not that powerful. I can only control the orcs to get out of the way."

Ji Si pulled up his feet from the ground and stood back to his original position, not believing a word of what the Sky Fox female said.

"Are you here to see Yu?" Ji Si asked.

The Sky Fox female nodded: "That's right."

"What's the matter?"

"It's very important." The Sky Fox female blinked and said before Ji Si asked, "This matter is a secret between me and Yu. , I can't tell you."

A vein popped up on Ji Si's forehead, and she sneered: "Really? Then don't tell me." "Don't tell me