37

☆ 38. Chapter 37

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37

"Huh? When did that male who sells animal meat have a cub?"

"He has a cub! He doesn't even have a mate, okay?"

"If he has neither a mate nor a cub, then he goes to the door of the restaurant. What are you doing?"

Two voices sounded at the same time -

"Eating?"

"Looking for trouble?"

Hayabusa stood at the door of the restaurant, his originally determined pace immediately became hesitant because of the constant whispers around him.

He, he really just wanted to try the food in the restaurant.

Falcon is an orc who sells wild beast meat. He lives across the street from Feiyu's stone house. Ever since Fei Yu settled in the Yan tribe, Falcon had a trouble that caused him both pain and enjoyment.

What's painful is that the newly moved neighbor across the door always has the aroma of food wafting out of the house every time it's meal time. The aroma was different every time, and the smell made him eat no other food for several days and nights. The key is that the new neighbor not only cooks delicious meals day and night, he also eats an extra meal at noon.

Especially not just casually. Just from the smell, you can tell that this meal is much richer than the other two meals.

As for what I enjoy, its also the aroma of food wafting from my neighbors house three times a day. When he is so hungry that he can't stand it anymore, Falcon will eat based on the smell of the neighbor's house. The more times he does this, the more delicious food he imagines out of thin air. The more he eats, the more delicious it becomes. weighed several kilograms.

...However, this is not really eating the neighbor's delicacies.

Along with the feeling of fullness in the stomach, there is an inexplicable feeling of emptiness.

As a single beast, Falcon lives a rough life. Not to mention the smell of beasts in the house, he relies on food stores to solve his daily food problems. In the past, he didn't think there was anything to envy about an orc who had a partner to cook for him, but since the new neighbor moved in, he suddenly felt different.

The new neighbor is a male orc with cubs. I heard he had a partner, but he never showed up.

Although the new neighbor is a male orc, he has excellent cooking skills. Every time he comes in and out, you can see that his new neighbor not only takes good care of himself, but also takes care of Zai Zai as well as any female orc.

...The new neighbor is also very good-looking.

At first, Hayabusa only occasionally thought about it. If he could eat food cooked by his new neighbor even once, his regrets would probably disappear, right?

Later, Falcon gradually became envious of his new neighbor and companion. He thought it must be a very powerful female. She was responsible for hunting to earn beast coins, while the new neighbor was responsible for taking care of the cubs at home.

Later, the new neighbor's partner never showed up, and Hayabusa asked about the new neighbor's friends through twists and turns. He had not seen his partner since he met the new neighbor. Suddenly, Hayabusa felt that he understood!

There is a high possibility that something is wrong with the new neighbors partner!

The food cooked by the new neighbor is so delicious and Zai Zai is taken care of so well. The female must be reluctant to leave him. Then there is only one reason left for the other party not to show up -