73

☆ 74. Chapter 73

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 73

"Are you mistaken?" A young orc wearing linen clothes with pearls on his head looked at a large group of orcs eating not far away, frowned and asked his companions, "This is obviously a food store. "

The young orc is from the Water Tribe. As the mermaid clan that rules the Water Tribe, the young orc had just awakened at the intermediate level. According to the mermaid clan's long-standing rules, along with nine other companions who had also just awakened at the intermediate level, they were expelled from the tribe and went through each intermediate awakening process. It is an experience that all orcs must do.

The mermaid tribe lives in the sea, and the territory of the water tribe is naturally also deep under the sea. Mermaids rarely come to land, but that doesn't mean they won't come. Whether it's because of their racial habits or because they have lived under the sea for too long, in short, the mermaids will be very uncomfortable and uncomfortable when they come to land for the first time. Accustomed to the coolness of the seabed, the mermaids will not feel comfortable being exposed to too hot sunlight, especially after the hot season. After being exposed to the sun for a long time, the mermaids will peel off their skin and scales. In addition to drinking some potions for treatment, the best way is to go out and practice.

Grit your teeth and endure it until you adapt to life on land.

The sea is not always calm. Sometimes the beast god will punish them, and when the punishment occurs, they must escape from the sea as soon as possible and live on land. For the mermaid tribe, no matter how difficult land life is, they can always adapt slowly, but they cannot adapt to the punishment of the beast god, and they have no power to resist at all.

After these ten young mermaid orcs set off from the tribe, they randomly decided on a direction and started moving forward. Their purpose is to practice, and where they go to practice is not that important. So as I practiced and practiced, I unknowingly headed towards the direction of the Yan tribe. Later, I accidentally heard that the Yan tribe's mating party was about to start. Out of curiosity, I prepared to come and see the excitement.

This is why the orcs of the Water Tribe remained indifferent after the mating dance.

They are not really looking for a partner at all, they are just here to satisfy their curiosity.

Of course, this does not exclude the fact that the mermaid tribe is indeed a bit arrogant.

No one stipulates that as long as you participate in the mating party, you have to find a partner, right? Therefore, it is not impossible for the Water Tribe to inform the Yan Tribe in advance and sneak in in the name of participating in a mating party, and enjoy a little special treatment.

These mermaids first wanted to see what courting would be like, and second, they wanted to confirm whether the orcs of the Yan tribe were really as good-looking as the legends say.

Halfway through the mating party, they realized that the food prepared by the Yan tribes spiritual chef was not what they liked, and it had nothing to do with the taste. The mermaids just didnt like eating wild beast meat. They only liked to eat various seafood. After tasting the fish and shrimp cooked by the chef of the Yan tribe, the mermaids were a little disappointed and planned to leave after seeing the excitement.

The day before leaving, they heard the name of Zai Zai Restaurant, but they had no desire to take a look.

Until, they heard a strange word-gg.