87

☆ 88. Chapter 87

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 87

"Dad, let me sing for you."

"When did Dandan learn to sing?"

"I learned it after hearing Dad sing."

He sings?

Although he was very embarrassed, Fei Yu had to admit that he was tone-deaf in his previous life. I thought it would be better if I changed my body in this life, but I didn't expect that singing out of tune would be even scarier.

Do you think Fei Yu doesn't like singing if it sounds unpleasant?

No, Fei Yu doesn't know what's going on with others. Anyway, the more off-key he is, the more he likes to sing.

He likes to hum a few verses whenever he has nothing to do, especially when cooking. As long as Fei Yu is alone, even if he doesn't sing with his mouth, he will still hum a few verses in his heart. Perhaps it was a coincidence that no one ever heard Feiyu humming. So the question is, when did his little Zaizai hear him sing and learn it?

"I know dad doesn't remember. When dad was making a baby, he was singing at night when he fell asleep." Xiao Long She put her two chubby hands behind her back and said with a little helplessness on her chubby cheeks: "Then Several times I leaned into my father's ear and said, "Be good," but my father didn't sing and was sleeping well."

Big gg?

Feiyu remembered.

No matter whether you are making a GG or making a movie, how can you do without a soundtrack? Naturally, Fei Yu didn't have the artistic talent, so he copied the songs in his memory that fit the plot as the soundtrack.

Because everything he sang was out of tune, the songs he copied were ruined beyond recognition when they were actually played.

Fei Yu has the consciousness of ruining his songs, but his consciousness does not mean that he can tell how unpleasant his singing is. "Unpleasant" is just a comment given by people who have heard Fei Yu sing. It is a perception Fei Yu got from others. That's right, it's just the word "cognition". If Fei Yu really wanted to evaluate himself sincerely, he would not think that his singing was out of tune at all. In fact, he thinks he sings pretty well.

What kind of music was paired with the big gg that was played that time?

Oh yes, it's "Song of a Heroic Man".

Thinking of this song, Fei Yu couldn't help but hum. Just after he hummed two words, he was interrupted anxiously by Xiao Long Snake.

"Dad, I can sing. I'll sing to you."

"Okay, dad, let me listen to you sing." Fei Yu was actually looking forward to it. The orcs must have never heard the original song of this song. If nothing else happens, the song Xiaolong Snake sings must be exactly the same as him. If he sings the same song, then Feiyu can listen carefully for the first time to see if his own singing is out of tune.

"Dad, I'll sing."

"Sing."

Xiaolongshe cleared her throat, said "Hey" in her mouth, and began to sing loudly.

"The river flows eastward, and the barbecue in the sky smells delicious."

"Hehehehehe smells delicious."

"I will eat what you say, you eat and I eat them all."

"Hehehehehe eat them all."

"I bite the barbecue when I see it . Just take a bite, and open your mouth when it's time to open your mouth."