110

☆ 111. Chapter 110

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 110

This hunting area has to be said to be very large. Fei Yu and Ji Si took the beast warriors and walked for nearly an hour and a half before finally arriving at the destination.

All tribes that can enter the hunting area have a territory allocated to them. The only difference is whether the territory is large or small. Lets not talk about whether the Yan tribe got more or less spiritual plants in the end. Lets just talk about the territory divided into the hunting area by the Yan tribe this time. It is definitely the biggest winner.

That's right, it's the biggest.

Outside the hunting area, Kong touched his chin and frowned and asked his beast warrior leader: "Tell me, are the Liger Tribe and Dragon Snake Tribe stupid? Why did they allocate such a large hunting area to our Yan Tribe this time?" The

beast warrior leader said with force. The value is very high, but unfortunately there are not many twists and turns in his head. Hearing this, he looked at Sora in surprise and asked doubtfully: "Didn't you ask for it yourself, Lord Sora?"

Sora slapped him on the back of the head. , scolded: "I want it, but I just want it casually. It is normal for the Dragon Snake Clan and Liger Clan to disagree. But they just agreed without hesitation at all. Our Yan tribe has no senior members. The awakened beast warriors are not like the Sky Fox clan. Although there are many beast warriors from foreign tribes who want to partner with the orcs of our tribe, they cannot compare with the Sky Fox clan. That clan is basically only comparable to the Liger clan. The orcs team up with each other. The Liger tribe, thats a three-star tribe! Can our Yan tribe compare? Apart from having a better-looking face than the Liger tribe, how do you think we get the largest hunting area?

said the leader of the beast warriors unconvincingly. "Our tribe ranks first in the hunting battle!"

Sora laughed: "Yes, just because our Yan tribe ranks first in the hunting battle, it is enough to get the largest hunting area except those three orc tribes." Of course, if you know, you still have to fight for it. What if he asks for more areas and the other party agrees? You won't lose anything by opening your mouth and talking. If you don't do it, you won't do it for nothing. Sora thought so and did it. However, not only did he not get the expected ridicule and rejection, the Dragon Snake Tribe and Liger Tribe actually agreed without hesitation! Even if he agreed, he just gave them the biggest piece of the Yan Tribe as if they had agreed upon it!

Either he has a plot against their Yan tribe or he is just stupid!

It is impossible to be stupid, so what are they planning?

Kong thought of Fei Yu almost instantly. By the way, that must be the case. The Dragon Snake Clan and the Liger Clan are definitely interested in Ling Chu Yu, the number one in their tribe, and want to trick him into joining their tribe!

Kong shuddered suddenly, and his sense of crisis suddenly rose. He didn't even worry about the hunting area anymore, and immediately thought about how he could win if the Dragon Snake Clan and the Liger Clan were robbing people.

On the other side, the leader of the Liger Tribe looked at the orcs of the Dragon Snake Tribe and said with a smile: "Just like that, we gave the largest hunting area to the Yan Tribe. I wonder if your leader will beat you to death if he finds out. "

The dragon-snake orc said with a smile: "Don't you agree?"

The leader of the liger tribe twitched the corners of his mouth and showed a sarcastic smile.